Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parts available from NZ (refer to first post for item availability)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sockington View Post
    This one? (This is mine on the way over from there now)

I want one

Comment

Originally posted by Sockington View Post
      This one? (This is mine on the way over from there now)

You going to sell it to me???

Mexican: "You wanna race for titles?"
      Mormon: "lol, no, I don't want your car."

Comment

I had two of them I sold one not to long ago but I am keeping one for my car

I will see if I can gt my hands on any more.

Comment

Originally posted by mazkam View Post
          Can you get the rear bumper that come on the 1988 BF 323 GT sedan?
          Tenshi I am still awaiting a reply on the rear bumper for the sedan and side skirts for the bf gtx hatch
          Last edited by mazkam; 05-20-2009, 07:14 AM.

Comment

I am picking up a complete gtr this weekend which is getting semi-striped for parts, as a mate of mine wants the shell to reshell his gtr, which has come of age a bit,

Will have most of the car for parts prices are made for quick sale as we both need the money to pay back for the car,

Parts available include gtr turbo complete, ecu, afm, motor(might be sold already) and a few other bits and peices, interior mostly.

I am picking the car up on saterday hopfully and pics of all the parts will be put up that day or the next.

I have sold the gearbox of the car already and I call dibs on the gtr bumper bar and tow cover

Im hoping to sell the turbo for 650 USD
            the ecu and afm together for 305 USD
            and I still have my injectors and resitor box from my other gtr if wanted going for 125 USD

Also have those b6t rods still up for grabs for 125 USD posted

For those ppl keeping tabs this is not the gtr tubro I had on here before that gtr turbo sold to "egtredlined" and got posted off today along with a gtr intake manifold, hope he will let everyone know that I am legit have sent two packages off to members already this being the third.

PS: if I am asked nicely I might be kind enough to sell the intake manifold of this new gtr as well (if the buyer of the gtr engine doesnt want it )

Thanx for reading
            Marlon
            Last edited by Tenshi; 05-22-2009, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mazkam View Post
              Tenshi I am still awaiting a reply on the rear bumper for the sedan and side skirts for the bf gtx hatch
              Haha lazyness on my part. that I am sorry for. I actualy have a set of bf hatch sideskirts, they arent in the best of nice but nothing a bit of paint wont fix I will get some pics for you asap! as for bumpers I might have a new postage company that will help me out, they charged me 200 USD to send a motor and gearbox anywhere in the world, forgot to ask about bumpers when I dropped the items off but I have the contact number of the person that was helping me when I went there.

Will try contact him tomorrow after my course and let you know about if they are able to post it and for how much

Comment

Oh **** speaking of which I found a nice bf hatch garnish at the wreckers two weekends ago. I cant remember if anyone wanted them or not so I didnt get it bit I think its still there.

If anyone was looking let me know.

Comment

Don't forget me I want the relay from the gtr for the folding mirrors,the cupholder,the left folding mirror,maybe the cluster and the rear spoilers.I am interested in the rear bumper lip too.
                  let me know
                  Last edited by tiletsio323; 05-21-2009, 04:03 AM.
                  1. 1990 Mazda 323 SE sedan , B3 8v R.I.P
                  2. 1992 Mazda 323 GT hatch , B3 16v
                  3. 2005 Kia Picanto EX , 1.0 12v
                  4. 2007 Mazda 3 TC sedan , Z6 16v

Comment

I can try smugle the bumper lip off for you but I cant take parts off the shell as my mate wants in intacked for the reshelling project.

But I will try get to the wreckers this weekend for your relay and parts

Comment

Thanks for the reply

Comment

How much for the gtr seats and steering?
                        Last edited by mazkam; 05-21-2009, 07:20 AM.

Comment

How much for the following parts if you have them:

All calipers
                          Front floor mats
                          Driver side seat belt
                          The piping that fits the recirc vavle, the dump valve...its the one under the air box. I can provide a picture if needed.
                          The steering hub
                          The 4 stock wheels
                          The hood vents

Let me know...Shipped to Canada
                          Last edited by 323 GT-R; 05-21-2009, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Tenshi you have a PM
                            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                            he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by 323 GT-R View Post
                              How much for the following parts if you have them:

All calipers
                              Front floor mats
                              Driver side seat belt
                              The piping that fits the recirc vavle, the dump valve...its the one under the air box. I can provide a picture if needed.
                              The steering hub
                              The 4 stock wheels
                              The hood vents

Let me know...Shipped to Canada
                              Sorry mate but I cant rip those parts off the car as I said its for a reshelling project so I cant sell any of those.

I do however have a spare set of gtr wheels I have gtr seats and I can get a a seatbelt no proplem, I wont sell any stearing hubs without the stearing wheels, and I can get fibre-glass hood vents but real ones is a big ask.

Pm me and let me know what your asking for exactly cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
                                Tenshi you have a PM
                                Cheers for the pm but I wont sell the turbo that cheap sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X