Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parts available from NZ (refer to first post for item availability)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fuel pressure regulator

Comment

how much for just the turbo?

Comment

Originally posted by MD323 View Post
        scratch my need for a GTX ECU, going standalone. I do however need this "whale tail" hatch spoiler like Ethiopians need cheeseburgers

Nice hosting on the image, wanker.

Originally posted by Tenshi View Post
        Haha good luck finding one of those rear spoilers! I am the onely person in NZ with one of those I saw it one day and imediatly bought it for my gtr!
        Hey Tenshi, you missed the auction then. I won it on your trademe.nz for a mere 50nzd for it (approx $24 USD).

I hear it's just a matter of keeping your eyes open.
        I peered out from the castle window and looked over the splendor of ROTM county. Yes, twas' a much simpler time back then. Peasants would go about their postings, and I, the mod, would rule over them with an iron fist.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockington View Post
          Nice hosting on the image, wanker.

Hey Tenshi, you missed the auction then. I won it on your trademe.nz for a mere 50nzd for it (approx $24 USD).

i was borrowing it

besides its not its for a greater good
          "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
          -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
          *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
          172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
          New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

Originally posted by mx-3_4evr View Post
            how much for just the turbo?

for the gt35 turbo?

Comment

Originally posted by Sockington View Post

Well spoted then!

I got mine of trademe for pretty cheap as well! was just lucky though logged on one day and it was there and a bought it without a second thought!

Comment

Come on guys I really cant drop the price on these motors any more!

surely you guys must know someone that is intrested?

Comment

best bet would be to part out the motors it will save people on shipping but yet then again this is a great deal on just the motors alone

Comment

I really dont want to part anything out and 600 for postage is not that bad I thought.

considering the motors are both going for alot cheaper than what you get tehm for in the states.

Comment

I know its a small item but have you ever seen the mudflaps that say "familia" on them?
                      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Hmmm I dont think I eve take note of that but yes I might have seen them.

Comment

Originally posted by Tenshi View Post
                          Hmmm I dont think I eve take note of that but yes I might have seen them.
                          If you find a set let me know a shipped price to maineville,ohio 45039 usa also need fronts but those are just plain. Mud gaurds and hardware. Oh yea....this is for a sedan as seen in my sig
                          1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                          1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                          2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

any rear bumpers still out there for the sedan?
                            My baby 93' Protege Lx--R.I.P
                            New Baby 94' Protege Lx Black
                            91' Miata - SOLD
                            93' Protege LX new Project (no rust)!
                            Mods: Protege:
                            Engine: Fully built with wiseco 9:1 +1mm ceramic coated tops and molly skirts, M-tuned H beams, ACL Race rod and thrust bearings with King Mains, Arp Mains ,rod and head studs,3 lbs lightend crank, Everything is ballanced, spec stage 3 clutch,lightend flywheel, RX7 Afm, Fidanza Adj. cam gears, timing,Cut intake manifold from BPT323, exintake cam swap,full port and polished head 1mm stainless oversize valves, vf12/vj20Turbo, 3" custom full exhaust w/external wastegate,3" E-Cut, Eclipse crushed BOV , Fmic, Aem Urgo wideband, Autometer boost gauge, Magnaflo Muffler,batt relocated to trunk, slight wire tuck with engine bay fuse box under dash Bp26 ecu
                            Suspension: Energy Suspension rear trailing arms,Es Front Sway bar endlinks,Zx2 Front Sway Bar,El Sport w/bilstein mono tube struts and don't know what springs, Suspension Tequniques Rear Sway bar with Es endlinks,mx3 rear lower tie bar. corksport SS brakelines and clutch line.
                            Exterior: Adler Racing 16"s ,Mx6 Front lip,EGT Glass Sunroof,Edm Headlight & corners EGT side skirts,Gt Led wing, Led interior 3rd brake light
                            Audio: few things polk momo 6.5 components, VW Monsoon Front Componants with monsoon amp,alpine head unit
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by madtownmazda View Post
                              any rear bumpers still out there for the sedan?
                              Sorry rear bumpers are a no go they will cost to much to send.

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
                                If you find a set let me know a shipped price to maineville,ohio 45039 usa also need fronts but those are just plain. Mud gaurds and hardware. Oh yea....this is for a sedan as seen in my sig

Whill keep an eye out for ya!

Comment

Working...
                                X