No announcement yet.

Fs 1991 4wd protege ( 5 speed)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW, someone want to delete one of those posts for me? Neither of them showed up for the first ten minutes or so...

Comment

Well the car seems to be too much for me. I have 3 cars and need to sell this one. 850 takes it home as is. Great for winter if you have time to fix it up.

Comment

Please email me photos of the undercarriage (front, rear subframe, rad supports, floorpan, etc.) to mrmikemossATgmailDOTcom

Thanks.
        My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
        - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by mike_moss
          Please email me photos of the undercarriage (front, rear subframe, rad supports, floorpan, etc.) to mrmikemossATgmailDOTcom

Thanks.

Well i dont have a camera, But its not in great shape. It needs work which im not able to do. I have 99 percent of the parts needed to replace. But i only have a month to get it out and i dont wanna bother. I will try to get some. Im me at itzkcatz

Comment

What kind of work? What needs to be replaced? You're not selling with all the spare parts anymore?

Can't IM you...I don't do AIM.
            My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
            - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

Shocks, springs, Rotors The motor isnt in great shape. Prob has a blown headgasket. But the guy had the Bac unpluged So who knows. The car needs tlc . I am selling it with like a truck full of parts. I just dont have the time to fiddle with it

Comment

Originally posted by itzkcatz
                Shocks, springs, Rotors The motor isnt in great shape. Prob has a blown headgasket. But the guy had the Bac unpluged So who knows. The car needs tlc . I am selling it with like a truck full of parts. I just dont have the time to fiddle with it

The suspension seems to ride fine. but some pieces are rusted. I dont wanna play with it and cause more trouble with the limited time i have to get rid of it.

Comment

Axles?

Hey,

Do you still have the set of AWD protege front axles? I need a complete set for my BPT swap. I have been told they will work in a BF chassis with a BPT. Are you interested in selling these seperately? If so, what do you want for them? I would need shipping to IN. Drop me and email at joestinnett@comcast.net and we'll talk

Cheers
                  rimmie

Comment

I do but the drivers side boot is tore on one, Are you gonna convert to awd?

Comment

Originally posted by itzkcatz
                      I do but the drivers side boot is tore on one, Are you gonna convert to awd?
                      No, I've got a BF GTX that I am converting over to run on a BPT engine/tranny. Supposedly the AWD Protege axles will work with this swap. However, I would be worried about doubling the horsepower those axles were made to handle stock. I just thought I would try them as a possible solution if you were willing to let them go for a good deal. If you have a camera and could send me a couple of pics, that would help.

Cheers
                      rimmie

Comment

Working...
                      X