No announcement yet.

FS : 1994 White Mazda Protege LX (110k)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, i hear the excuses bit, i'm gettin quite fed up with them (trying to sell 3 full cars currently ), but my brother is looking for a car, and so is a good friend of mine, both of them want semi sporty cars with manual trannys, i am also VERY interested but i couldn't possibly burden myself with another car (like i said, already trying to get rid of 3 so i can buy my MSP)...

it looks in emaculate condition, how does it run? any repairs, big or small, that will need to be done that you know of? for 1000 bucks i expect it to need some extra money put into it on top of that to get it performing tip top, but who knows... i live in michigan also (as do my brother and friend), is there any sort of meet halfway kinda deal we could work out? cus IIRC its something like a 13 hr drive one way lol...

i cant garuntee a sale, but i can garuntee that i have 2 people looking for vehicles right in that price range and style (they just wanna shift gears on their own )...

thanks for any further info,

- James
    2003.5 Protege - Project Car
    1993 Probe SE - Daily Driver

Comment

Put it in the bargain news for 1800, It will get some bites

Comment

the car runs like a champ. The only things that are wrong with it are things that I've already disclosed. Any other damage is beyond me. i can't really meet anyone half way because I'm not allowed to drive the car anymore . . . It is no longer registered. It just passed state inspection but since I bought a new car I decided to save some money by transferring the plates instead of having two cars registered.

EDIT : the car aesthetically is not immaculate though; there are small dings in teh doors that i tried to take in the pictures but didn't come out like i expected. The right headlight is a little more yellowed than the left; I tried to sand/polish it but only baking the lens off would finish off that project.
        Tag Team

Comment

UPDATE : the car has been SOLD for $1.

Tag Team

Comment

Originally posted by JProtege
            UPDATE : the car has been SOLD for $1.

I hope your kidding

Comment

Originally posted by itzkcatz
              I hope your kidding
              I doubt he's kidding. He probably gave it away to someone who could use it and didn't have money, or something. Unless you swapped the car for something but put $1 for title transfer purposes..

Comment

no he's not kidding, he really sold it for $1
                '91 323 SE
                Sony 12" Sub and amp - 17" Motegi MR7's wrapped in 205/40/zr Visa's - Protoss CAI - Magnaflow Exhaust - Indiglo Gauges and Carbon Fiber Bezel - Ractive Shift Knob, Boot, and Pedals - GroundControls

Coming Soon- Kartboy SS, Pakfeifer Front Bumper
                <center></center>

<a href="mailto://67mustangjosh@gmail.com">67mustangjosh@gmail dot com</a>

Comment

hows that possible?

Comment

well i asked my mom, "hey mom you want my car?"
                    she said, "yeah i could use it"
                    i said, "ok you figure out how to get it to virginia, and i'll sell it to you for a dollar"
                    she said, "ok"

done, done, and done.
                    Tag Team

Comment

See! Something along the lines of what I was saying probably happened. Not exactly but along the same lines.

Comment

?!? **** i woulda given you $2.50!
                        1994 DX SOHC Auto (Tropical Emerald Metallic)
                        Panasonic CQ-C8400 HU
                        eDi 6500 Components
                        Arc Audio KAR 200.2
                        Elemental Designs NINe.1 Amp (1000W@2 ohm)
                        eD 16ov2 IB
                        eDead
                        Autopage Security System + Power locks!!(KEYLESS ENTRY!)
                        cardomain

Comment

Working...
                        X