1991 4WD red 5 speed protege, $650 takes it all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics, pics, pics halokdc@yahoo.com
    is it drivable, hell you could still tow it right.
    This is the one you were selling before with all the other motors and stuff right.
    but please send pictures of the car i'm very interested.
    1992 Mazda Protege LX w/Primer spots
    Plus new
    1991 Mazda Protege LX w/138,000mi

Comment

Originally posted by BPower
      Pics, pics, pics halokdc@yahoo.com
      is it drivable, hell you could still tow it right.
      This is the one you were selling before with all the other motors and stuff right.
      but please send pictures of the car i'm very interested.

Pics sent to everyone that asked. yes you can tow it i had it towed on a car trailor to my house. I just cant afford to fiddle with this car anymore. 650 is a great price for a project car

Comment

Bump

Comment

i had it towed on a car trailor to my house.
          How did you have it towed to your house? What service, how much, how far, etc. I need details.
          1990 Protege 4WD
          GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
          ├┼┤
          2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

I paid the guy i bought it off to tow it, I would just rent a uhaul trailor and get a buddy with a decent truck to tow it home.

Comment

Originally posted by itzkcatz
              I paid the guy i bought it off to tow it, I would just rent a uhaul trailor and get a buddy with a decent truck to tow it home.

be sure to get insurance on the trailor too!
              According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by fuq_A_vtec
                be sure to get insurance on the trailor too!

Yes def, Or you can pay to get it flatbeded home. It doesnt matter to me how you take it as long as it leaves my driveway. You can push it home with your protege if you want.

Comment

Jon, still for sale? how is the rust condition? brockDOTrobertsonATgmailDOTcom. what is the milage on the engine? how damaged is the shifter linkages? do you know when the last oil change was? How rusted are the suspension linkages? how ****ed are the ball joints? Is there rust on the a pillar, or in the shocktower?
                  When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
                  Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
                  Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
                  So his engine he goosed
                  With much too much boost,
                  And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

Hey Can i get an shot of the engine bay, inside the wheel well, with one fo the front tire off, and on of the rear with the tire off again.
                    When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
                    Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
                    Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
                    So his engine he goosed
                    With much too much boost,
                    And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

Rear subframe, too.
                      My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
                      - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

No im not taking the tires off to take pics. It is outside untill someone comes and tows it away. the front suspension parts i replaced using the spare parts i got with the car. The strut towers look fine but there is alot of surface rust on most parts.Balljoints looked fine but one was installed wrong so the camber is off on the drivers side tire.the rear i never looked at . But i have an entire rearend assembly so it really doesnt matter. if someone wants to come get it for 500 i will let it go. **** put the parts on ebay and make more if you want i dont care anymore. if its not gone soon the junkyard will get the car with all the parts i wanna save taken off. Jon

Comment

guys the car is in good shape, i was gonna buy it, but have no place to store it, its a good car, i cant believe your not jumping on this for 500 bux, i was gonna pay 1000 like 3 months ago.
                          .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                          225.94wtq
                          torque monster!!!!
                          dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                          http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                          http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Well Brock has showed interest in it also. Def a project protege. I have faith in both of you that you can do wonders with proteges ( Dave interior Exterior Brock mechanically). Goodluck

Comment

is this thing still around? $500 takes it? anybody have any links to flatbed/car hauler companies?
                              "Squirrels are evil because they have thumbs."
                              - Chick McGee

Comment

Originally posted by skullet
                                is this thing still around? $500 takes it? anybody have any links to flatbed/car hauler companies?

It is still around,But is under 20 plus inches of snow. So it will prob leave in the spring time. (Stripped and towed to a junkyard or sold)
                                .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                                225.94wtq
                                torque monster!!!!
                                dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                                http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                                http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Working...
                                X