Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sad to see you go if you do dood.

Stick around even if ya do sell her.
    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

I'd like to get the RSX too myself but not until next year. The only reason why I want to sell my 323 is because it dont come with a/c. Now Im thinking of getting an LX. I still have my 323 unfortunately I got a ticket for modified muffler and headers now I have to go to state referee for the bar sticker and ****. My cousin will buy my 323. He likes it so much. The torque on the car impressed him.

Comment

This is the last year they will make the RSX. The new civic will be its replacement.
        The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

oh man, I dont have money yet. I can't get it until next year. If I cant get a brand new RSX by next year I will have to find me an integra typr R. I love those cars too. Black ones tho no yellow.

Comment

Why not get a used RSX?

Comment

dayum i saw a RSX Type S!!! body kit, rims, catback, turbo! they only wanted 19,000 it was a new one too

if i were looking for a new car id buy a regular WRX or a WRX STI, or an Evo those are my 2 fav cars besides the protege

Comment

Wow, so did you sell it..

Hey you have to do what you have to do..

I have been considering selling of my cars o get a 240 SE, or just anything nice, faster, and with a frigin sunroof.

Good Luck.. hope to see your update soon.

I figure you can get anywhere from 1500 to a bit under 2500.
                photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

I just got back from the state referee regarding my tickect. Man my 323/bp passed everything w/ no problems. It runs like a brand new car.

the sale was pending because of the ticket that I have but now that its clear its up for sale again.

I'm selling my 323 cuz Im getting a better/badder ..... let u guys know which car Im getting later peace !

Comment

I forgot to let you guys know that I sold the 323 about 3-4 weeks ago for $1800. I gave most of the good stuff to him. The guy who bought it loves it which I really appreciate. I might buy another 323 or a protege LX first gen ofcourse but we'll see.

Comment

buy a 323gt

Comment

Originally posted by 1ofdfew323
                        I forgot to let you guys know that I sold the 323 about 3-4 weeks ago for $1800. I gave most of the good stuff to him. The guy who bought it loves it which I really appreciate. I might buy another 323 or a protege LX first gen ofcourse but we'll see.

I can't believe I originally was paying 1800 for my DX.

92 Protege DX - Sold.
                        91 Dodge Dakota - Sold.
                        95 Ford Contour GL - Crashed.
                        96 Dodge Caravan - Sold.
                        90 Honda Accord LX - Sold.
                        98 Mazda 626 LX - DD.

Comment

I paid that for mine but it came with an extra driveshaft.

Comment

I ended up getting it for 1500 because the A/C stopped working while I was paying it out.

I'm movin to cali :p:

92 Protege DX - Sold.
                            91 Dodge Dakota - Sold.
                            95 Ford Contour GL - Crashed.
                            96 Dodge Caravan - Sold.
                            90 Honda Accord LX - Sold.
                            98 Mazda 626 LX - DD.

Comment

Working...
                            X