No announcement yet.

'94 LX 5-speed for less than a grand!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the one in my sig is an older one of it.. any recent ones are gonna be COVERED in salt, runnin 14" steelies (keepin em) and it has a bunch of problems since that pic was taken. ill find some for ya tho.
    "Squirrels are evil because they have thumbs."
    - Chick McGee

Comment

pics sent, and ill post a list of probs and new parts if ud like.
      - Chick McGee

Comment

Originally posted by skullet
        pics sent, and ill post a list of probs and new parts if ud like.
        please do, and how much you want

Comment

Jeez, I couldn't give my LX away a half year ago with 17" rims. No takers at $800
          Dan
          dreesemonkey

Comment

Originally posted by jackb
            please do, and how much you want
            ok, here ya go man...

new ****:
            all 4 new wheel bearings
            both new front ball joints
            both new front tie rod ends
            both rear new strut mounts
            new drivers axle
            new water pump
            new(er) alternator
            new thermostat

the probs:
            3rd and 4th gear missing - may be syncros, may need new tranny, im not sure.
            cable inside drivers door for window is broken - if u take the duct tape holdin the window shut off, itll fall open 4-5".
            no rear seatback
            LOTS of dust
            goddam cold weather made a star in the middle of the far passenger side windshield.
            right front turn signal kinda broken a little bit, with a scrape-dent (damn verizon van...)
            the bottom caliper bolt in the drivers front caliper is stripped out.. my dumbass in a hurry after tearin the entire front end out to get the wheel bearings pressed out/in... everything went fine, was almost done, and corss threaded the bottom bolt and didnt notice til it was too late...

im sure theres more, both new parts and problems, but i cant think of em right now...

the good:
            all door lights work, fresh alignment, may need a LITTLE more adjustment
            alpine cd deck is included.
            struts and coilovers were just installed this summer. springtech non-adjustable sport struts, and dropzone sleeve coils.
            pacesetter header, full 2 1/4" catless exhaust with apexi n1 clone muffler.
            ngk plugs and wires.
            also comes with two new front stock struts, a torn apart vj23 or 25, slotted/drilled rotors for a dx, rx7 vaf and cone filter adapter - already on stock vaf.
            all stock air **** removed except for vaf and tubing to the throttle body.

the bad:
            left front fender seems to have been replaced at one time, with a bad paint job and alignment, and it also got rammed by a deer head. lol...
            the tranny, the window...
            rear defrost doesnt work anymore...
            needs a shifter bushing, shifter wobbles around
            rubber grommet or whatever it is that holds the shifter to the body of the car broke.

i know theres more, of everything, but im too tired to think of it right now. i got a new digital camera last night as well, so if u want any more pics, let me know.
            - Chick McGee

Comment

Working...
            X