No announcement yet.

In the market for 93, 94 323

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

umm..yeah like i said those are pics from over a year ago when i bought the damn thing, and I purposely only took pics of the damage/****ed up parts so there wouldn't be any surprises.

The car has NO rust and the body has never been in an accident (besides the dumbass ****ing up the headlight). The car has no frame damage, it has A/C AND PS which is extremely rare to find in any BG 323. Its also an SE. Clear title.

I can take pics tommorrow and show you what i'm talking about, it isn't bad looking at all if I got whole pics of its current state.
    93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
    02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
    05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

BTW: i'll give you my stock MX3 blue seats too, matches the interior and they aren't stained. The drivers side has a tear in the cushion but looks fine otherwise.

Comment

Here are some pics I snapped today. Insurance company dumped off my dads 99' Prizm in front of the car so I couldn't get a perfect front angle of it, i attached a pic of his car too, its totalled .

But yeah look at the pics, sure the front bumper is ****ty but the rest of the car isn't bad at all. I snapped a pic of the rear spring to show you no rust on the spring.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Gro Harlem
          Here are some pics I snapped today. Insurance company dumped off my dads 99' Prizm in front of the car so I couldn't get a perfect front angle of it, i attached a pic of his car too, its totalled .

But yeah look at the pics, sure the front bumper is ****ty but the rest of the car isn't bad at all. I snapped a pic of the rear spring to show you no rust on the spring.
          hey if he wont buy I sure as hell will but where are you at homie?
          Sandon Davis

Don't mess with the Sandman

Comment

dood buy it! i ain't waiting for him to say he wants it, its available for pickup whenever. I'm home indefinitely now since I graduated and stuff. Arnold, MD 21012

Comment

Consider it done then Ill send you a money order from western union when I get paid.
              Sandon Davis

Don't mess with the Sandman

Comment

are those LX seats in the 323?

Comment

ya pro lx seats

Comment

Update: I found a very nice 323 for sale in Atlanta, about 6 hours away from me. It has everything i want, 93 5speed, AC, rare sunroof!, body is great aswell as interior. I will be picking it up tuesday probably. Im going to head to atlanta on monday stay the night and drive back tuesday. If any protege nuts are in the atlanta area let me know and maybe we can meet up have a beer or something. Wish me luck....
                    sigpic

Comment

what the **** died in the back seat
                      NOW WITH SPINNER HUB CAPS

Comment

Originally posted by OCD-SPEED
                        Update: I found a very nice 323 for sale in Atlanta, about 6 hours away from me. It has everything i want, 93 5speed, AC, rare sunroof!, body is great aswell as interior. I will be picking it up tuesday probably. Im going to head to atlanta on monday stay the night and drive back tuesday. If any protege nuts are in the atlanta area let me know and maybe we can meet up have a beer or something. Wish me luck....
                        keep driving on 95 and come to VA/MD DC area to chill
                        NOW WITH SPINNER HUB CAPS

Comment

previous owner = fat guy = drinkin soda all the time inside + stupidity and carelessness = spilled soda all over carpet, and front & rear seats.

solution = replace front seats (since they were peices of **** to begin with) + remove rear seat & hose off, squish soda out, replace.

unfortunately i havne't had the care/time to do that with the rear seat, although I did do it with the carpet (removed the whole thing and hosed it off) and its quite a bit cleaner now

Comment

Working...
                          X