No announcement yet.

FS: 93 Protege LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got me a 93 scort wagon instead. :D 5-spd, sunroof... tomorrow im tearin the suspension off the protege and swappin it... then its time to save for a gtr motor... and some other plans that will get me mad ridicule, but which i have to look into anywayz.. :D
    "Squirrels are evil because they have thumbs."
    - Chick McGee

Comment

pm sent
      1997 U-13 Nissan Altima

Comment

omg dude i cant belive your sellin that!!!!!!! damn i would really love it. (cuase it has sunroof haha, and paint is good).... if only i was in sc... goodluck wiht that. i like p5's... im starting to fall inlove in 3rd gens myself now... but sure as hell aint getting rid of my 1st gen... wow... im looking at it and fallin in love... YOUR MIRRORS ARE PAINTED!!! NOT BLACK!!! DAMN YOU
        1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
        Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
        "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

Paint isnt as good as the pictures look... ITs atually the only negative part about the car. ITs not horrible, but its showing its age. But it runs so well i keep putting painting it off...lol

Comment

Working...
          X