Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 2003 Protege 5

$11,500

2003 Mazda Protege 5, 5 speed manual, midnight blue metallic with gray/black cloth interior, ~35,000 miles, I've owned the car since 8,800 miles, service records for entire time I've owned it, mobil 1 every 5,000, wheels were replaced by dealer about 4 months ago(paint was chipping), Tein type S springs with about 2in drop, Megan racing short throw shifter and stainless knob, wired for subwoofers, K&N cone airfilter, all stock parts included and I'll put it back to stock if you'd like, new windshield, car has not a single ding or dent on it but does have some scratches and rock chips on the front from highway driving, interior is perfect except for some minor wear on the drivers side floor mat.

I keep all of my vehicles immaculate. This car got washed at least once a week and waxed with NXT at least once a month.

A/C, power windows/locks/mirrors, rear wiper and defrost, keyless entry, cruise control, height adjustable drivers seat.

The only options the car doesn't have are sunroof, automatic transmission, ABS, leather.

I've got tons of pics, let me know if you want some more.

email me at brian.sortman@gmail.com or call 937-239-6744

pretty clean hott car man. sorry to see u want to get rid of it
    Maroon 1995 Probe SE
    Beige 1994 Protege DX
    Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

Working...
    X