Goregous 323 in Upstate NY...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goregous 323 in Upstate NY...

Don't have any pictures or information (because i was driving with my girlfriend at the end of a 4 hour trip back to her house - and she wouldn't let me stop)... but i saw a red, 93 or newer 323 for $1495 on the side of Route 29 halfway between Schuylerville and Saratoga, NY....As you're driving from schuylerville towards the track in saratoga on 29, its on the left side with a large price sign in the front window...If i didnt have to get up at 5 am this morning and drive 2 and a half hours downstate to work, I would have driven by and asked some questions...but if anybody lives in the albany area and wants a clean 323, its definitely worth a look...

I will have to go take a look at that.
    94 Protege LX

Comment

im pissed that i didnt go back...where in albany are u?

Comment

right outside. in bethlehem
        94 Protege LX

Comment

i know a couple kids that graduated 02 in bethlehem...dugas ring a bell?

Comment

not off the top of my head. Who else ya know
            94 Protege LX

Comment

not off the top of my head...lol....dan dugas is the only one that rings a bell right now, but i do know some others...i go to syracuse so thats where i know them from...

Comment

Nice ive got some friends who go to syracuse. you know john basilice or liz peznel?
                94 Protege LX

Comment

I go to school in rochester RIT specifcly
                  94 Protege LX

Comment

nope dont know either...know a becky gilson that goes to RIT?

Comment

haha nope. you would think i would know all the girls that go there seeing as how there are only like 5 of them
                      94 Protege LX

Comment

Any of you two ever pass through Auburn ??

Comment

heard of it but I dont recall ever being there. I'm sure I must have been there once or twice though wether i knew it or not
                          94 Protege LX

Comment

Working...
                          X