Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Price Reduction*Must Sell Immediately!: 2003.5 Mazdaspeed Silver (18,300 miles)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Price Reduction*Must Sell Immediately!: 2003.5 Mazdaspeed Silver (18,300 miles)

Sporty, turbo engine, limited edition (only 500 of this color), manual transmission, Kenwood sound system factory installed, approximately 18,300 miles. Must sell this month. Car is physically being garaged in Virginia at present time; but it is registered in Connecticut. You can either pick the car up in Virginia or Connecticut or somewhere in between. Car is listed at $15,500 but will accept reasonable offers.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by adebard; 10-08-2005, 11:23 AM.

price?
    TheMAN
    '01 BJFP MT
    '05 BK3P HB AT

Come see the Protege FAQ

No, I don't own an MP5.
    No, I don't drive a Protege 5.

Originally posted by R240NAII:
    It's always, "hi, I'm 16, a flaming pissant, and have my parents hard-earned money that I'd like to blow, hold my hand and walk me through a course on driftnng/boosting/driving, but remember that I'm not intelligent enough to understand anything and will repeatedly ask the same basic, moronic questions, over and over again".

What happens when you send me PMs such as:
    -Sending me a stupid question (no common sense, no logic, impractical, etc)
    -Sending me a question that can be found searching or in the FAQ
    -Sending me an illegible question (ie: bad grammar)
    No you WON'T get flamed, you'll get ignored. The results will vary if you send flames/insults

Comment

F/S: 2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege (18,000 mi) Price

Originally posted by TheMAN
      price?
      I have it listed in AutoTrader, Craigslist, and the Manassas Journal-Messenger at $15,500 o.b.o.

Comment

Since I desire to sell the car this month, the price has now been lowered to $13,700 or best offer.

Comment

Price Reduction on 2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege (18,000 miles)

See Previous thread posted by adebard for pics and other description.

New asking price is $13,700 or best offer in effort to sell this car this month.

Comment

i merged the threads together, there is no need to start new threads for the same product
            if you want it to get attention, simply bump it to the top whenever you please

in regards to the car, may I ask why you're selling it?

Comment

Good looking car, good price. I hope you can sell it
              Dan
              dreesemonkey

Comment

Originally posted by pigeon
                i merged the threads together, there is no need to start new threads for the same product
                if you want it to get attention, simply bump it to the top whenever you please

in regards to the car, may I ask why you're selling it?
                I bought this car for my wife late in 2003. My wife passed away in March 2005. I would like to sell the car.

Comment

My condolences on your loss.
                  Current-'08 MZ3 Hatch auto, '04 MZ3 Hatch 5-spd, '03 Pro-Lx 5 spd,
                  '56 VW Cal Ragtop
                  www.cardomain.com/ride/2285117/1

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Working...
                    X