No announcement yet.

TRADE: my AWD for your LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hear ya...alls I'm sayin' is you got a car that runs and is in fairly good condition...it won't be goin' anywhere soon...so don't be afraid to sit on it for a while.

I'll stop ruining your thread now...good luck!
    My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
    - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

Lol, no worries!

Comment

WHOLY ****!!!! SORRY. i saw this. noticed u were in portland!!! DUDE!!!! i so SO SOOOOO want that. You havent the slightest idea.. I have te biggest frickin stiffy right now knowing yoiu're in portland.. im in salem... and as far as i know. it hasnt sold!!!!!

i hate to say this. but i have no clue if my pro is dx or lx.... currently.. it has a not so bad dent on the front passenger panel and a little bit on the rear fender aswell.... hood is still primer. paint.. well.. it's been peelin since i've had it in arizona since.. well the last 10 years. oh ya, it's a 92.. ****.. anyway. hey. OMG I WANT THAT CAR. call me, or ill call you.. damnit im just gonna pm you
        1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
        Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
        "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

worldhazard, i'm pretty sure that you have the DX

i got a 91 LX that i can trade you, but i won't be able to trade you until after Oct 31st or so....
          Last edited by deadly_sleeper; 07-21-2006, 12:02 AM.
          Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

Originally posted by deadly_sleeper
            worldhazard, i'm pretty sure that you have the DX

i got a 91 LX that i can trade you, but i won't be able to trade you until after Oct 31st or so....
            Is that lowered?

Comment

yeah, it is.

do you want a list of all the things done to it? some of the things might not be included, or if you want to pay some, then i can include them, depending on what it is.

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

Comment

PM me with that stuff

Comment

PM(s) sent

Comment

Hey Joel.

What kind of price do you want for the car outright?? And if so how much rust does it have on the undercarrage?? I already have a blue 4WD like you, but mines gonna need some rust work sooner or later... Thanks.

Scott.

Comment

I haven't inspected it closely but basically no rust that I've seen. Not sure on the price, I'll have to think about it and get back to you... somewhere in the $1500-$2000 range.

Comment

is it an 1.8

Comment

1.8l Sohc B8
                          My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
                          - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

damn i would do it but i really dont like sohc

Comment

DAMN!!!! if only you live close to me ill trade you my protege ASAP.. it has a brand new motor and everything .. reliable as hell.. of its the first gen..o why does this AWD protege have to leave so far!?!!?!?!??!!oh im a scort gt and a protege owner hehehehe
                              My Toys =D

Comment

jnorion, clean out your mailbox so i can send you messages

Comment

Working...
                                X