X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

94 pro lx 5spd

Repost, Car must go new lower price 800$

http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18819 <-pics

Those pictures were taken last summer. Now the body is pretty much beat to hell. both front fenders have some damage, drive side door is green, (got tboned). Frame got a little damaged but not seriously shouldnt be to hard to fix if you had the time. Theres rust on the botom of both driverside doors.

The car has 134k miles on it. Engine is very smooth doesn't knock or anything but could prally use a tune up. The transmission was leaking but I replaced the axle seel and the leak stoped. 3rd gear is grinds once in a while. Passenger side axel was just replaced. One of the front stabilizer bar connectors broke but I have the piece to fix it but my apt frowns on working on cars in the parking lot.

Car is ready to be turboed. I didnt want to invest the money in it but it would be a great project car. Has an aluminum raditor in and the AC has been removed so there is plenty of room for a turbo. I also have an additonal BP head that I will include if anybody buys the car. I bought it on ebay to work on it but never got around to it. Tires are Bridgestone blizzacks 75% life left

I am currently located in 28269 Charlotte NC on an intership if anybody would like to look at the car. Dealer said he'd give me $1,000 as a trade in which wasnt enough to get the car I wanted so I figured I post it up here to see if anybody wanted it
    94 Protege LX

bump still for sale
    94 Protege LX

Comment

sold
      94 Protege LX

Comment

Working...
      X