Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

94 protege DX for sale

hi fellow protege owners.
    i'm selling my 94 pro DX. i bought another car and right now the pro is sitting in the drive way. asking price is $1600 or best offer. has 162K on the odometer but still runs great for it's age. all the lights are in working order. it's a 5 speed manual. i can get 37 to almost 39 to a gallon. it's a great commuter car for city driving, but i wouldn't drive it long distance. the AC works, (it has to since i'm in vegas). there is a stereo and works. it's a great project car for someone who wants to put the time and money into it. just email me if you are interested. i'll have pictures ready upon request.

If you are posting an item for sale, you must include an actual picture of the item. Members are HIGHLY encouraged to place a piece of paper with their screen name next to the product being sold. Thanks.

Comment

you know what? i actually tried uploading pictures of the car after posting the ad, but had trouble. will need some help on this matter.

Comment

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

Copy the link it gives you that says image, it will be formatted like [IMG]xxxxxxxfilexxxxx[/IMG]

Also make sure to read the rules and like JHO said, include a paper in your pics with your forum SN and date.

Comment

Originally posted by my2boys
          you know what? i actually tried uploading pictures of the car after posting the ad, but had trouble. will need some help on this matter.
          You can do what Mike suggested, or when you are making a post, hit the "go advanced" button and scroll down to "manage attachments," where you can browse through your computer for the pictures to upload.

If you still have trouble, email the pictures to me, and I'll be happy to put them up for you.

Comment

Working...
          X