Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new car smell makes me ill, no joke. i don't find the personality in new cars either its kinda sickening
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
      new car smell makes me ill, no joke. i don't find the personality in new cars either its kinda sickening

u know you would enjoy a nice brand new MS6 or MS3...to drive to work and around town while the 323 rests durign the week.

Comment

Originally posted by jitb37 View Post
        u know you would enjoy a nice brand new MS6 or MS3...to drive to work and around town while the 323 rests durign the week.
        That I can agree to, I'm not opposed to owning a new car, but I want to truly be able to afford it, I haven't done anything to this car that I couldn't afford with less than a single pay check and that's before my current job which now makes it easier for me to do all kinds of craziness to it like buying a Gude Performance Head!

I don't think I could go back to driving a 4 door car again, I had really bad luck with my previous car because I like to drive hard and sometimes I got carried away with a bigger car, but I'd really like to buy an Elise and turbo or supercharge it just for kicks and they aren't too terribly expensive for a car of that caliber and since they'll take about any DOHC 4 banger, a 2.3T out of the MS3 would make a nice fit.

For now, I'm sticking to the pre 1995 cars to keep costs down and thrills up!

MrH.

Looking for an Interplay Bumper!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jitb37 View Post
          i felt the way he did and went a bought a newer car.. theres nothing liek a new car.. so i understand how he feels... but i did also end up buying a BG again...lol
          Best of both worlds!

IDK, I'm not really into new cars. I'm not ready to make that jump yet.

Comment

i got a automatic 02 civic coupe as a daily.. its nice to jump into it when ijsut want to go somewhere and come back. its slow, everything works, and has good gas mileage...

but car notes do suck.. wont lie.. but if you can afford it why not.

Comment

id rather put my money towards a down payment on a house/property
              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

Comment

Edit, with a 2 car garage

Comment

Agreed. That's what I'm saving for.

So everyone can stop asking me why I haven't put the BPD in yet! Haha.

So there's no point in having this thread open any longer as the official FS thread is open for business.
                    Last edited by Jho; 09-17-2007, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X