-Drive shaft
    -Rear End
    -Rear Axles
    -Rear hubs
    -Shifter/Shift Linkage
    -Front/Rear Sub Frame

$1000.

Anything else ask.

Everything in the car is getting parted out, not JUST these items listed. That bundle is Negotiable.

Everything has to go. Need to make room for/Fund my new project.

Interrior plastics/dash painted with VHT Carpet + Vinyl Paint
    Carper dyed using RIT Black Fabric Dye.
    Rear Speaker Deck + Head liner covered using a Black Fabric and Spray on Glue.

EVERYTHING HAS TO GO. What do you need? Let me know.

Comment

I will be going to my local JY for rear strut tops. If they don't have any I'll need yours asap. I should know more tomorrow.
      '90 AWD Protege, full GTR drivetrain swap, ~320 whp daily driver, RIP, and
      '90 AWD Protege, yet another GTR swap, Open class rallycar with a Toyota GT4 gearbox swap, thus crossing the line between hobby and mental illness. And a Brabus E55 K8, removing all doubt.
      http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=110
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2599486

Comment

You're going to need to post up some pics pox. I know it says G.I. But the way you word it it sounds like everything is being parted so plz post some
        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

What's the price for just the tranny? Are you just selling driveline and interior? or are exterior parts up of grabs?

Comment

This is what I would like,

Axles and Jack Shaft in the front
            Front hubs, spindles, and brakes assembly
            Transmission mounts
            Flywheel

Let me know how much that will cost me.
            Last edited by nerd racing; 11-27-2007, 09:15 AM.
            2011 BMW 128i 6 Speed Manual -- dd
            1990 Protege 4WD 5 Speed

Comment

Im going to need the powersteering lines that go from the rack all the way to the pump. I dont need the plastic reserve tank. Also I would like the drive shaft but shipping would probably suck to ship to CA.
              1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
              http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

Bump For Picts!!!!!
                1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
                http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

Sorry theres been a hit on the whole car so this thread is at a stand still..Also Im very busy as of late, Im trying to get a job so Ill be going to interviews all hours of the day. Ill get to parting as soon as I can if the whole car doesnt get sold. Thanks.

Pics from today = http://wihandyman.com/forum/showthre...689#post432689.

This thread can be closed for now.

Comment

If you really want me to close it I will. it might be best to keep it open to see what ppl want so if the deal falls thru you know what you can sell and who wants them . Let me know what you want done.
                    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by Pox View Post
                      This thread can be closed for now.
                      Done.

Let Chris or I know when/if you need it re-opened.

Comment

Working...
                      X