This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 1994 Mazda Protege DX

Yeah, its an automatic. Plans have changed and I have to get rid of it i have this posted up on craigslist so all the other pictures are on there. someone can take this home for $500 from clubprotege

lets cut the bs because you all already know about this car, I dont have to sell it to you like i do to the general public

There are a few things that need to be fixed tho.
    1. Needs new Axles
    2. A/C (light doesn't light up. I've had this happen before and its just a fuse so this is what I'm assuming)
    3. Valve Cover Gasket (Minor oil leak, easy fix)
    4. Needs a brake job, they still work but the rotors are warped, giving pulsating feedback when braking.

but here are the rest of the photos: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/car/484899457.html

womp

oh also, I'm located in virginia beach, va 23454
    womp

Comment

Wow, that's a really clean ride.

Good luck selling it!

Comment

thank ya. can I buy yours in about 2 years after I buy a house? :D lol
        womp

Comment

Originally posted by protegeDX View Post
          thank ya. can I buy yours in about 2 years after I buy a house? :D lol
          Haha, in two years, the price will be much higher, so start saving now.

Comment

oh i wil =D
            womp

Comment

If only it was a bit closer.....i miss having to proteges...:-(
              Airport and flights keeping me to busy ...even for my own car...:-(...cant wait for the holidays to be over..

Comment

lol ur only 8 hours away =P
                womp

Comment

lol ur only 8 hours away =P
                  i know..but..cant make that kind of trip again....that max is 6 hours....took me 3-4 to get to md doing 110...but still
                  Airport and flights keeping me to busy ...even for my own car...:-(...cant wait for the holidays to be over..

Comment

Damn that's a straight body. I wouldn't mind picking this up for a project but I don't have my house yet. Good luck on the sale.
                    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

yeah the body and interior really makes me wanna keep this and dump a buncha money in it but im just not financially ready for that right now =\
                      womp

Comment

Originally posted by Omega1Delta View Post
                        i know..but..cant make that kind of trip again....that max is 6 hours....took me 3-4 to get to md doing 110...but still
                        youre nuts going 110!!! i drove up to NJ to buy my mp3 tho.

team speedlimit
                        womp

Comment

youre nuts going 110!!! i drove up to NJ to buy my mp3 tho.

team speedlimit
                          i had to test how fast it can go on the open road....i only did 110 once i left the "pack" of cars....as soon as i cleared them...i was off....i seen a few heads turn in amazement that my little car took off so fast ....never sleep on a protege!!!!

Comment

haha but you want people to sleep on proteges ;] ikno only a certain group of people have an appreciation for 1st gens as far as the exterior looks. to me for its time it looks dope! esp with imported bumpers, lights, etc but most other dont give two ****s about it nor do they know the potential.

-evil laff-
                            womp

Comment

yeah the body and interior really makes me wanna keep this and dump a buncha money in it but im just not financially ready for that right now =\
                              Why dump a bunch of money into it?

Getting another car would cost less?

Comment

Working...
                              X