FS: 92 pro lx and 92 pro dx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 92 pro lx and 92 pro dx

im officially selling my 92 lx and my 92 dx. this pretty much the same thing in my GI/testing waters thread. if you're interested but read it before, please take the time to reread it because ive changed a few things.

ive had it for two years almost, and its been a great car, but my wife and i just had a baby, and we need something thats bigger, newer, and more practical. the pictures im going to list are of the 92 lx, but i will also throw in a 92 dx parts car that is a complete running car (only needs a battery put in it).

im thinking $3000 for both plus the parts that ive bought and still havent installed.

if you want to see more pics PM me and let me know. this car is located at my house in macon, georgia, about an hour south of atlanta.

so heres the stats:

$2500
    black 92 lx with sunroof, 5 speed,136681 miles
    all routine maintenance work has been done by myself including new gates racing timing belt, water pump, complete tune up, regular oil changes using only royal purple oil, new alternator, belts, brakes, fuel filter, etc. its all been done.

the mods are:
    suspension techniques springs
    zx2-r shocks (maybe have 1000 miles on them at this point)
    custom cat back 2.25 exhaust
    brembo rotors
    ebc pads
    corksport ss brake lines
    ford racing brake fluid
    corksport ss clutch line
    corksport bronzoil shifter bushings
    enkei rse 16x7 wheels
    good set of kumho ecsta tires
    custom intake hard pipe
    k&n drop in filter with modified airbox/fender air inlet
    EGT tubular header with DEI heat wrap
    NGK iridium plugs and new NGK wires
    sony cd player and components (nothing special really)
    battery relocation kit installed
    jdm grille
    bosch driving lights mounted on front bumper (55 watts but can be upgraded to 100 watts with just a bulb change)
    sparco steering wheel and hub adapter

in the pictures i have a set of 16 inch enkei rse wheels with fairly new kumho tires on the car (bought em in october). thats what im going to sell the car with, so assume thats what you're getting. the car had air conditioning but does not now. it stopped working and at that point i had the engine out doing all the maintenance stuff, so i pulled it because i knew i was not going to fix it. i still have all of it, its just not on the car. other than that, the only thing i consider a problem with the car is a few dings and dents (nothing big) and when its cold the tachometer jumps a round about 500 rpms when you first start it and drive it (maybe 10 miles). after my key broke on my dx i was smart enough to get two spares made for the lx, so you get those as well.

$500
    92 dx (my first protege), automatic
    stock, half decent looking with 13 inch american racing wheels and good tread left on the tires

im not 100% sure of the mileage on this car because when i bought it the odometer didnt work, and i havent fixed it. i think its around 160-165. i probably put about 5000 miles on it from the time i got it until i parked it (about a year ago). i had sold it to a friend for $500 who drove it for about 3 months, but he decided he wanted a truck and basically gave it back to me after only paying $300. you have to start it with a screwdriver because my idiot friend lost his key one night, and he tore the switch up. you could drive the car daily if you put a battery and an ignition set with a key on it, and it runs really well. i wouldnt feel uncomfortable driving it 500 miles if i had to. it has some dents and dings and a crap respray paint job (its red), but no sort of damage that would make it unsafe. if nothing else its worth having for the doors, bumpers, and headlights, which could be polished and made almost new again, not to mention its rust free for all you northern guys.

i need to sell within the next few months. i hope to get what im asking because ive got to find something like a small pickup truck or a jeep cherokee to haul the family with. anybody thats interested can PM me and maybe we can work something out. im willing to sell them seperately as well as in a package deal. im NOT going to part anything out, because one of the main reasons im not keeping it is because i dont have anywhere to work on it unless i drive to a friends house 20 miles away. dont even ask.

thanks for looking guys. i hope somebody on here wants the car because i dont want to sell it to some ****wad thats just going to destroy it.

ashley mcbride
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Please post some pics of the dx. Thanks.

Also I replied to your pm.
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

im working on pics. i dont get off work till after its dark. . . ive got to make some time for it. soon, i promise.
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X