F/S 93 323 with BPT swap Haltech fast and fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F/S 93 323 with BPT swap Haltech fast and fun

you guys can check out my ad here you shouldn't have to register to view it.

Basically I'd like to sell the car whole but, I'm flexible and really need the garage space so if you want parts, I'd sell them In blocks. Engine, Tranny, ECU, 4 struts, 4 coilovers, swaybars and bushings, wheels and tires etc. Ill ship what I can, the heavy stuff is best picked up. If you want more pics or specific prices please e-mail me at nathanhuffman@comcast.net. Thanks all.

-Nathan

I does need a few things but like I said, I do drive it several days a week so I know its reliable. Also....I am willing to drive or ship the car depending on your situation. Make me an offer.

Comment

This could be a whole thread in itself; but the melting point of ABS plastic is somewhere in the neighborhood of 650degF, if you have turbo outlet pressures anywhere near that, you have some issues. No, they are not visually "pretty" but, yes they are functional and much easier to work with or replace than aluminum. Guess what OEM manufactures use for their plumbing, thin walled plastic. Tell me why Aluminum is better.
      ~Bump
      first $3750 takes it.

Comment

-Bump

car is still hanging out in my garage. I have fixed many of the Items on my to do list from the origional post.

-The Whole car + spares for: $3000
        -Pieces of the Car: E-mail me at nathanhuffman1@verizon.net with what you want and your price.

Comment

How much for just the wheels and tires?

Comment

$400 for Tire and wheel combo. The mazda323performance site seems to be having issues so I'll post a complete list of mods when I get home. I have The DIS 4 ignition on E-bay now so the parting has begun. I'd like to give you guys first crack at it before it makes it to E-bay.

Comment

I'll take the shifter and cables shipped to 14802, shoot me a total via PM! :D
              2011 BMW 128i 6 Speed Manual -- dd
              1990 Protege 4WD 5 Speed

Comment

PM sent: Here is the parts breakdown. everything is up for grabs.

Car: Base 1993 323

Engine: BP-T, fresh rebuild at 81,000km, every gasket, seal, bearing, freeze plug, and sensor is new. Block was hot tanked. Its got a little over 3k miles on it now.

Fuel System: 360cc denso injectors, Walbro 255LPH fuel pump, BEGI rising rate FPR

Ignition System: MSD DIS 4, ACCEL GM type twin post coil (X2), NGK plugs, magnecore 8.5mm wires, miata optical dizzy.

Electronics: HALTECH E6X fully wired/installed/and working and map'd to 8psi, Push button ignition, Custom battery disconnect and 6 in dash toggle switch panel, oil, fuel (electronic) and boost pressure gages

Turbo system: ARC BOV made for a skyline R-32 (cool J-spec bit), T3 turbo (0.42 compressor, 0.63 turbine), JGS 38mm external wastegate, new full 2.5'' exhaust (has resonator, cat, and turbo muffler), electric scavenge pump for the turbo, MKIV Supra TT intercooler.

Brakes: new solid front rotors with metal matrix pads, stock rear drums with new metallic pads.

Suspension: Ground control coil-overs, tokico performance struts, suspension techniques front and rear sway-bars with poly bushings and end-links (front not installed), new ball joints, new tie-rod ends,

Drive train: J-Spec 5spd manual tranny, new drivers & passenger side axle. 6-puck XTD stage 3 ceramic clutch with sprung hub, heavy duty pressure plate good for 422ft/lb of torque, resurfaced miata flywheel, new pilot and release bearing.

Interior/exterior: Stock with lots of pieces taken out but I have most of it .

Tires/wheels: 15" ADR GT sport alloys, Falken ZE-912 205/50/15 (less than 1000mi), chrome security lug nuts.

Speakers: None, no radio

Spares: Tons of chassis and engine stuff, and lots of B6 stuff.

Comment

Do you have the exhaust manifold? any pics of these parts?

Comment

Are you willing to sell the clutch kit separately? (clutch, pressure plate, and throw out bearing).
                    1990 Protege 4WD 5 Speed

Comment

also interested in the manifold pics

Comment

since mazda323performance is down, can you post pictures here please
                        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Here is the manifold

I have some interest in the engine tranny combo, if that falls through I will part out the clutch kit. More pictures to come

Comment

Sorry that the pics done have dates in them some of these were taken this summer when the engine was out. I assure you everything is proper working order.

Comment

well if you do sell the whole thing I may be interested in the GC coil overs. pm me about what you are looking for out of them
                              1990 Protege 4WD 5 Speed

Comment

Working...
                              X