GI my car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GI my car

Just wondering who'd want to buy it and what ppl would pay for it. Remember this is a rust free 1st gen. All the mods are in my vbgallery. Also would come with tbird hybrid turbo and all new ic piping,couplers and clamps. Al that would be installed before selling(if I do sell it). I have a figure in my head but won't say. I want to see what others think.

And don't worry, if I did sell it I would have something else lined up that you all would like.

Please keep this thread somewhat serious. I'd really like to see how much I could get.
    Last edited by Turpro; 04-08-2009, 05:13 AM.
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

.... why bro why? lol can you stop changing your mind, i dont think you'll drive a day with that hybrid setup because itll never happen! lol
    http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47653

my fs thread

Comment

Working...
    X