Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1989 323 LX Moonroof comes w/B6T (OMAHA)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1989 323 LX Moonroof comes w/B6T (OMAHA)

Selling a 1989 323 I bought for my wife in April. Car was automatic and leaking tranny fluid real bad, so I pulled the engine/trans and planned on putting the B6T turbo swap w/5spd. I am moving shortly and don't have time to finish. Car comes with a low mileage 1.6 running motor PLUS the '91 B6T complete turbo engine out of a Capri. I do not have a 5spd for it only the 3 spd auto it came with.

Car is Red, w/gray interior. I had just redone the headliner before I pulled the eng. So thats new and I also did the glassmoonroof conversion. Seats are nice carpet a little soiled but clean, has the tach, clock, AM FM Tape deck, body Ok some underside rust, some hail damage and it needs the grill reinstalled.

Overall, nice car and ready to be finished. B6T engine had 112K miles I was in the process of tearing it down so it will need to be put back together.

As I said, I'm moving and need to get everything out of the garage ASAP. REasonavle offers accepted. Thanks (402) 292-2097 Dave

Please follow the rules:

Contact a moderator if you have any questions.
    ClubProtege

Comment

Working...
    X