92 egt low miles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

92 egt low miles

This car has the 1.8 DOHC BP mazda engine with an automatic transmission. It runs and drives excellent an has great power. Car has 104,000 actual miles and gets over 30 miles to the gallon. I just done a tune up with ngk fine point platinum plugs, new wires, cap, button, and air filter with receipt. It has a new 211 dollar down pipe and flex pipe and a new air intake tube i paid 150 for and i also have receipts for that. Tires are great with around 80% life left. It was painted about a year and a half ago and its not the best job but its clean and shines. The headlights were also fogged bad so i replaced those with new ones. The only thing wrong with this car is the back bumper is cracked. Oh and the quater panels are rust free unlike the other 90% of these cars you will see.There is a pioneer cd player with 2 pioneer 4 way 6x9's in the back and boston audio 2 ways in the doors. Everything on the car works great and having a mazda heart with low miles it has a long life left. Kelly Blue Book lists it in perfect condition for 1,590, good 1,440 and fair 1,215. Im open to reasonable offers. I have a complete b16a3 swap for 88-91 civic so i might trade for a clean hatch. http://profile.imageshack.us/user/jcleary82/

You're going to have to post pics as stated in the rules.
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

i cant get them to load it says they are too big i tried changing the size and still nothing i added a link to view them

Comment

Resize them using ms paint or load them onto photbucket. Photobucket resizes them to the right size.
        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
        X