1992 mazda protege with klze swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1992 mazda protege with klze swap

1992 mazda protege dx with klze swap. the body has 17x,xxx miles and the motor has around 6x,xxx miles, according to previous owner.

Interior- very clean, about 8.5 out of 10. mx-3 seats with one very small tear on the left of the drivers head. mx3 steering wheel. pioneer fronts and roadmaster backs. stock stereo. it has a 5 inch tach with shift light.

exterior- very little rust on bottom of front passenger door (out the size of a half dollar), and some that just started on the passenger side rear quarter. paint was faided do to previous owner not driving it around for 3 or so years, so the bumpes are faded. i buffed the outside so from far it looks good. i has a dent in the drivers side rear quarter, not by me. also mazda miata daisy wheel with nearly new rear and the fronts could be changed after summer. has front and rear strut bars and eibach sport spring and tokico struts

engine- has a little lifter tick but what kl doesnt. has intake pacecetter headers, and 2.5 inch exhaust with a resignator and a magnaflow muffler. everything else is stock.

recent maintenece- ball joints, passenger side axle, front rotars, pads, and calipers, new wheel cylinders in back. it needs a passenger side wheel bearing.

i have had the car since september so it went through winter real well. it comes with a extra maf, and winter tires.
    2700 obo and im very negociable, also included in trades pretty much anything
    call/text 219-448-0832 or email me at austin_ama11@hotmail.com or pm me
    Attached Files
    sigpic
    92 dx with klze - eibach springs, tokico struts, 2nd gen miata wheels, mx-3 seats, steering wheel, 2.5 inch exhast, pacesetter headers, F and R strut bars

Just wondering if the price is too high, i am very negociable cause idk what they are worth
    sigpic
    92 dx with klze - eibach springs, tokico struts, 2nd gen miata wheels, mx-3 seats, steering wheel, 2.5 inch exhast, pacesetter headers, F and R strut bars

Comment

60,000 on the motor and thats what the other owner states and it sat for 2 to 3 years...!? Its just a few things do not add up, you just bought it, sat the whole winter and now trying to sell it.

First off, the engine bay looks real nasty, plenty of rust everywhere on the body and the paint is super faded. A dent on the rear driver's side panel.

You should add pics of the interior.

I think that if the paint looked much better, also you would show how are the piston compression readings, etc.

Be patient on the sale, I bet there are plenty of folks glued to this thread, although they do not post, to see that price drop. The engine alone is worth a lot of money if it is a ZE, I do not know about them so I cannot distinguish between DE and ZE.

If I were you I would try the local classifieds and other forums to test waters and of course CL. I think you can bump it once a day or so.

Comment

the paint isnt faded it pictures from my phone, i thought the car sat because it was faded before i buffed it. i had a plate of a couple years ago so thats why i thought it faded. idk where you a lot of rust. i also do have it on other classified ads and no one knows about these cars so no one is interested
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X