1993 Mazda Protege LX asking $2,400.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1993 Mazda Protege LX asking $2,400.

Im selling a 1993 Mazda Protege LX, 5 spd maunual. It's been a great car, but I don't like having a 4 door anymore. Has 167k on the dash. Still runs perfectly fine. I have added a few things to it including an alpine deck with **** attachment in glove compartment, 6.5" infinity speakers in the front doors, and 6"x9" speakers in the rear deck (Sounds amazing), lowered Ground Control Coil-over Sleeves (could be raised to whatever height you want), Mint BMW Bottlecap rims with 3 month old tires, and 2.5" straight-pipe to a Mazdaspeed6 muffler. Sounds deep not rice or too loud (has Mazdaspeed engraved on the side of the tip). Nothing significantly wrong with body, or engine. It has descent paint for a 93, a few scratches here and there but major dents or catastrophes. I did a compression check 3 months ago, all cylinders are between 150-155 almost perfect.

Call or text if you are interested. 425-773-0490 - Dave

Last edited by d.stizzzle; 04-21-2010, 02:11 AM. Reason: couldn't figure out picture uploading
    1988 Supra Turbo Targa Top (sold)
    1993 Protege LX (DD)

Looks like a very nice example of a slightly customized, very clean BG! Hope you get close to what you are asking for it, but sad to see it go.
    miss my '93 LX at every corner
    photo album
    Catch me on Facebook

Comment

*Motivated seller. Have another car coming down the line soon. need the cash to buy it. Any offers? I am negotiable.
      -Dave
      1988 Supra Turbo Targa Top (sold)
      1993 Protege LX (DD)

Comment

Working...
      X