1997 protege fort worth 1000 obo!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1997 protege fort worth 1000 obo!!!!!

Hey guys i am getting out of the mazda business and switching over to an eclipse turbo. I need to sell my 97 1.5 pro to get the eclipse going. It has a custom made intake with a spectre stainless intake and a custom made manifold. Mitsubishi re-programmed ecu. Just needs cosmetic work and valve job. Slow oil leak. Price for the valve job runs about 300. Also you could swap a miata 1.6 head onto it and create some serious options for engine mods. Just let me know if yall have any ?'s. Would like to sell by this week. I would like to get at least 800.Video link attached so that you can hear the custom exhaust. I will try to make a walk around by tomorrow.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vs3NQia3REo?hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vs3NQia3REo?hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    Attached Files

in before the lock....want to sell that shift knob separately?
    Originally posted by 90prtege
    have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
    Originally posted by Turpro
    Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
    CRZbrussian: that sux
    CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
    CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

lol, i actually sold the car already but just so happened to pu a different shift knob on before selling. How much do you want to pay for the 8-ball. I made it out of a real ball from my old pool table.

Comment

I live in fort worth too but never seen your car. How much did you sell it?

JDM inspired protege with super rare mazdaspeed parts.

Comment

Working...
        X