No announcement yet.

GI: KLZE 323BG, right-hand drive, pristine, omgwtfbbq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free bump for you sir. I wish you the best of luck with your sales. Absolutely beautiful cars you have built, it's a shame that you have to sell them. I would buy this car in a heartbeat if i had the cash.

Comment

So right now I'm willing to let the car go for $5,000 and a BJ

Now before you place any calls to your female friends, by BJ I mean a '99-'03 Protege in good condition, 5-sp or automatic, not salvaged, not junk.

Or a similar car worth around 4k + $5k cash. Got some medical bills that need to be paid off, and health "insurance" is nothing but a scam.
      '90 Mazda 323 - V6 KLDE, supercharged, right-hand drive, build log
      '93 Ford Probe GT - a few mods...
      10.24 @ 139.5 mph [16 psi] - Timeslip
      490whp, 447 wtq @ 20psi - Dyno sheet

Comment

Originally posted by Dan [Sac] View Post
        So right now I'm willing to let the car go for $5,000 and a BJ

Now before you place any calls to your female friends, by BJ I mean a '99-'03 Protege in good condition, 5-sp or automatic, not salvaged, not junk.

Or a similar car worth around 4k + $5k cash. Got some medical bills that need to be paid off, and health "insurance" is nothing but a scam.
        does this mean that you're gonna do a BJ build? hope it's on a '99-'00! i have a '00 ES and can't wait to see what your next project is going to be!!

Comment

good luck with the sale very clean and sexi wish i could have this to be mine but any way good luck
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X