86 rx7 gxl 5 speed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

86 rx7 gxl 5 speed

Acquired this rx7 from a guy who had let it sit in his driveway for about 5 years. I trailed it home, replaced the plugs and with some coxing got it to run. The car does have some rust on it. 1 spot on each front fender right by the door and 1 spot right before the back wheel on the drivers side. The car shows it has 187k miles on it. I cleaned the interior but it still has that smell of a car that has sat for a while. The passenger side window does not roll down but the drivers side and sunroof still work. everything else electronic still works on the car... Headlights tail light etc.... the tires are dry rot but hold air and i have drove the car around some. A brake line on one of the back brakes burst on me yesterday so the car currently has no breaks, Thank god the e brake still works hahha. if you let the car sit for a long time it will start to warm up but i would say the whole car needs a good flush and fluid change. I know i am prob forgetting something and this post may seem to ramble but its late and im tired... BTW yes it will go sideways. and triangles are squares.

Asking 600 OBO and located in Lexington, KY... Im also up for trades... Maybe another BG or some BG parts.

88 323 GTX
    93 Protege LX
    00 Jeep Cherokee
    88 Ford Ranger GT
    15 F150

Do want can't afford. Glws
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Pm me your number please. Possibly interested.

Comment

Hey turpro tell your friend with the turbo mx3 to trade me his turbo stuff for it and then you can afford it hahahaha
        88 323 GTX
        93 Protege LX
        00 Jeep Cherokee
        88 Ford Ranger GT
        15 F150

Comment

dammit...even the right year and model...i wish i had the room lol
          -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
          http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
          http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Originally posted by Mazda_Powered View Post
            dammit...even the right year and model...i wish i had the room lol
            Mostly my same prob lol. He was going to scrap it and i didnt have the heart to let that happen. I was going to pull the triangles out and put a 351 in it. MAKE ME SOME OFFERS PPLS LAWLS
            88 323 GTX
            93 Protege LX
            00 Jeep Cherokee
            88 Ford Ranger GT
            15 F150

Comment

Car has sold!! Thanks for letting me post it on here
              88 323 GTX
              93 Protege LX
              00 Jeep Cherokee
              88 Ford Ranger GT
              15 F150