Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS til end of July: 1991 323 with BP swap.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol handle it bud i think 2 bgs is enough for me right now but im still spreading the word around on a good deal

Comment

2 is more then enough u BG hog.. lol i just want one that runs right and has no rust.. waiting on a PM back from him but im hoping i can swing this i could use a lil 3 day vaca in cali to buy a car and get some fresh scenery..

Comment

Originally posted by EGTeric93 View Post
        2 is more then enough u BG hog.. lol i just want one that runs right and has no rust.. waiting on a PM back from him but im hoping i can swing this i could use a lil 3 day vaca in cali to buy a car and get some fresh scenery..
        youll be happy no rust etc i think i have some current pixs of it in my pm box ill check and forward them to you

Comment

that would be awesome man.. ive always wanted a 323.. that is what my bp26 belongs in

Comment

any idea how to get ahold of this guy or if he junked the car? anyone got a phone number for him?

Comment

I apologize for the delay in coming back on here.

I'm not going to even try making excuses. The car was taken to a junkyard last week. Ended up getting $350 out of it.

Only thing left of the car is the wiring harness that was hooked up to the bpt.
              (i'll be putting that up in a bit)

Therefore, long story shirt: car is crushed. Someone please close the thread. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X