Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WI 1993 Protege LX 5 Speed 100 Percent Reliable Ready To Daily Drive 800$

1993 Mazda Protege LX
    This Vehicle Is 100 Percent Reliable, I have Daily Drivin It For the Last 4 Years.
    At 160,000 Miles The Following Was Performed:
    Original Clutch Was Replaced, (V6 Mx-3 Prussure Plate, Clutch Disc, Throwout Bearing, Pilot Bearing, Flywheel Resurface)
    Water Pump and Timing Belt
    HLA's Were Cleaned.
    At 175,00
    New Lower Ball Joints,
    Front Brake Pads and Rotors
    Drivers and Passenger Wheel Bearing
    Passenger Side Axle.
    New Cap, Rotor, Plugs and Wires.
    Fresh Gear Lube In Trans.

Fresh Winter Tires Around 5k On Them (Factory 14inch Rims)

Mods Include,
    Mx-3 Seats
    Mx-3 Black Carpet
    Mx-3 Steering Wheel
    Mx-3 GS Lower Tie Bar,
    1st Gen Mx-6 Mud Flaps
    FC Rx7 Rear Spoiler

Mechanically This Protege Is in 100 Percent Shape, Starts Great, No Ticks or Knocks on Cold Starts, Idles Perfect, No Leaks, Runs Quiet, Drives True.

Exterior Wise, The Vehicle has No Large Dents, Or "Major" Rust, (Rear Quarters Are Rusted)
    The pictures will depect the mismatched drivers doors, they have been on the car for 3 years that way. I was never able to convince myself to paint them. The OE doors were replaced due to being backed into by a large truck in a driveway. (I did Swap Over the OE Lock Cylinders, As Well Has Power Window Contents)
    The windsheild has been cracked, for as long I can remember. It has not gotten worse.

I have trusted it for my Long Commute For Years. Averaging Around 35 MPG (Mostly Highway)

I also Have An Entire Parts Car and Tons of Parts. Feel Free To Pick Through Want You Would Like If You Wish To Purchase The Vehicle.

Last edited by mxrx37; 12-20-2011, 10:48 PM.

Mx-3 Kl Turbo (Under the Knife Once Again)
    94 Rx7 All Stock Montego Blue Touring Model
    93 Lx
    sigpic
Working...
X