Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1991 Mazda Miata 200k 1.6L *new clutch* runs and drives great!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1991 Mazda Miata 200k 1.6L *new clutch* runs and drives great!

Up for sale is my Miata, I have had the car about a year and just got it back on the road. It's running and driving great and i would love to keep it. sadly to stay in SC I need deposits for getting my own place since my roomates decided they wanted to live by themselves now. I just put a new battery, starter, clutch master and slave cylinder. Fresh oil change and coolant flush. Fresh paint the original silver but it's not the best job ever. (it's my first paint job, it's not terrible if I do say so myself!) It doesn't have a head unit or the surround someone stole the radio and just ripped the surround off. Also needs a spare, the drivers seat bolster is a bit worn as well. If it doesn't sell by Sunday I will be driving it home and attempting to sell it down there. I can deliver it anywhere between IL and SC so KY, IN, TN,NC or SC! Possibly even OH, or GA if needed. Would do it for the price of gas only, nothing needed for my time. I do not fear this car will make it anywhere and would make and awesome daily or track car. I am willing to take trades plus cash but need at least $800 for deposits. I am asking 2,000 obo everywhere else but for my friend's on CP $1800 obo! Thanks for reading and enjoy your day!

Last edited by Crazypunkerguy; 09-08-2012, 10:30 AM.
    1991 Mazda 323 Base (Gretchen)-Build Thread
    Sold-1987 Mazda 323 Wagon (Molly)-Build Thread
    R.I.P.-1988 Mazda 323 GT (Misty) -Build Thread

Oh Colorado, how beautiful your mountains and awesome your roads!

very clean car to whoever gets it. good luck with the sale

Comment

This can be closed please. I attempted to drive it home to SC and it ZOOM ZOOM BOOM'ed on the way through TN.
      1991 Mazda 323 Base (Gretchen)-Build Thread
      Sold-1987 Mazda 323 Wagon (Molly)-Build Thread
      R.I.P.-1988 Mazda 323 GT (Misty) -Build Thread

Oh Colorado, how beautiful your mountains and awesome your roads!

Comment

Working...
      X