Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

91 ford/mercury capri XR2 turbo LOTS of extras need to sell asap!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

91 ford/mercury capri XR2 turbo LOTS of extras need to sell asap!!

PRICE DROP!!
    a friend of mine is wanting to sell his capri and he needs it gone ASAP because hes moving (which means YOU get a really good deal ).

some information i have on it:
    havent noticed any rust
    104,000 ORIGINAL miles!!
    5-speed

exterior:
    white with black top
    factory wheels
    pretty good condition but has its blemeshes
    front bumper is not on it due to having an FMIC. (bumper needs trimmed to fit)

interior:
    fairly clean overall. has seat covers so not sure if theres anything bad underneath (ill find out)
    has an aftermarket stereo

engine:
    has original engine with the 104k miles on it
    fmic
    hks style bov (could be hks or a replica not sure)
    14g turbo
    10in slim cooling fan
    has a cold air intake i believe
    larger injectors not sure of the exact size but i can find out
    ecu flashed for 17psi
    aftermarket fpr
    manual boost controller
    throttle body has been ported
    new msd coil and wires
    new alternator and belt

the car does have some issues.
    it runs but not perfectly. needs a tune. runs SUPER rich. was breaking up so i threw some race plugs out of my turbo integra in it and its smoother. just pig rich.

needs a clutch. i think its the original...

also needs a window motor i believe.

he also said that for a bit more he will throw in all of his parts he has laying around

these are..
    NEW 16g turbo
    custom manifold
    extra bov
    more intercooler piping
    new intercooler
    and a spare thermostat

NADA average value is $3800 without taking the low mileage into account.

he didnt give me a specific price just said to get as much as i can for it.

so $2000 OBO WITH extra parts. you can call or text me at 859-967-8283 and ill be glad to give you any more info you would want.
    $2000 is just a starting price. shoot me an offer and he may take it. he seems pretty lenient on the price plus i have no idea what these things actually go for. ill be researching that soon.

heres a couple pictures from when he first got it..

Last edited by Superdave104; 03-13-2013, 03:05 PM. Reason: price drop

You're going to need to snap some new pics. There isn't even a pic of the outside. Also rules state you cannot sell items for friends but I will allow this just because its a car and 95% of the time people will want to see and test drive it in person.
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

these are just some pics i found on his facebook lol ill get recent pictures of everything up asap

Comment

still working on the extra pictures. he works out of state and is only around a couple days out of the week.

Comment

Pm me when you have them
          1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
          1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
          2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

more pictures taken today.

Comment

BUMP PRICE DROP! $2000 OBO. Also interested in trades now.
              bikes 4-wheelers cars trucks boats.

Comment

Any interest in a relatively clean (one small spot of lower rear quarter rot passenger side and driver side needs a fender) 1989 Jeep Grand Wagoneer? Interior was redone in good shape, all power and has a sunroof. Originally from Cali, was brought out here by Warner Bro's and used in a show (one tree hill). Runs great, AMC 360, one of the best off roading trucks you can get. Would be willing to drive it to you. Just had it pulled (in the show it pushed an Explorer off a bridge but they welded a brace in. There was no frame damage.) Also tuned the bands on the trans and put fresh trans fluid in it! I can get pics and stuff if interested. I also have the clip of it from the show and proof it's the jeep we have (we have copies of the titles in Warner Bro's name).
                1991 Mazda 323 Base (Gretchen)-Build Thread
                Sold-1987 Mazda 323 Wagon (Molly)-Build Thread
                R.I.P.-1988 Mazda 323 GT (Misty) -Build Thread

Oh Colorado, how beautiful your mountains and awesome your roads!

Comment

Originally posted by Crazypunkerguy View Post
                  Any interest in a relatively clean (one small spot of lower rear quarter rot passenger side and driver side needs a fender) 1989 Jeep Grand Wagoneer? Interior was redone in good shape, all power and has a sunroof. Originally from Cali, was brought out here by Warner Bro's and used in a show (one tree hill). Runs great, AMC 360, one of the best off roading trucks you can get. Would be willing to drive it to you. Just had it pulled (in the show it pushed an Explorer off a bridge but they welded a brace in. There was no frame damage.) Also tuned the bands on the trans and put fresh trans fluid in it! I can get pics and stuff if interested. I also have the clip of it from the show and proof it's the jeep we have (we have copies of the titles in Warner Bro's name).
                  ill ask him about it and let you know asap. at this point id say hed take it lol. ill know by tomorrow afternoon.

Comment

i heard from him sooner than expected! he said you can text him with pictures and info if possible. his number is 859-265-7746. his name is cj

Comment

Sold

Comment

Working...
                      X