1995 Mazda 323c (Neo) for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1995 Mazda 323c (Neo) for sale

Ok peeps, I had every intention of turning this car into a rallyx car, but its just to under powered. At 88ish horsepower, I just can't keep up to the other cars. I do look better though. So, it's for sale. Going to pick up a Focus, or 2 litre protege, or ??? Just something with some more jump. Its to bad to, i really liked this car. So anyway, you guys know what it is. It isn't perfect by any means. I fixed the hole in the floor, and it needs a CV boot replaced (included, just haven't installed yet), and there is a leak in the exhaust. All the interior pieces are included, minus the carpet. I cut it to get it out, and its soaked now. The car runs great, clutch is good, breaks are good, all lights, heater, and AC works fine. No radio though. I'd like to get $550, as that is what I paid for it. The tires and rims aren't mine, but can be included for $200. They are MSW rims(made by OZ Racing) with some decent winter tires mounted. Includes the UVIP package that i got with it, and 2 keys. I don't have insurance, or plates on it, so no test drives. I will however take anyone interested around the block in it. Thx everyone. Cheers!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0831.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	221.5 KB
ID:	1269944

A photo gallery
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2w0lifwnowfjmed/9M6P7wcPsb?m
    2012 Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback GT (Takeda intake, Ralliart scuffs....)
    2004 Nissan Xterra Nismo 4x4 (3" lift, Nismo suspension, 33" Goodyears, airaid intake, skids, lights...)
    1995 Mazda 323 Neo Rallycross car (OZ racing rims)
Working...
X