Parting Out: 1993 Mazda Protege LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parting Out: 1993 Mazda Protege LX

Ive decided the end result isnt worth the chase on the car since the body is in such rough shape. Im going to part out the car as is because most of the car works well and is really clean. The body has just seen better days. The car has 139k miles on it, still runs and drives ive been driving it for about three weeks. LX 1.8L DOHC Automatic car.Here's whats known good on the car....

Rear Tail Lamps & Filler Panel
    Headlights/Turn Signal Assemblies
    1990 Style OEM Front Upper Grille
    1993 Style OEM Front Upper Grille
    Passenger Front 1/4 Panel
    Hood
    All Glass
    4 14" Steel Wheels
    All Four Doors
    95% of the Interior (Carpet sucks, Visors suck) Interior is tan.
    Engine
    Less than 100 miles on Radiator/Upper & Lower Radiator Hoses) Includes oem style transmission cooler.
    Brakes
    All suspension except struts/strut tower mounts.
    All heater & a/c components.
    All electronics work.

Ill take and post appropriate pictures of everything when I get home tonight. Be sure to post in this thread if you have an specific pic requests.
    1993 Mazda Protege LX 1.8L DOHC A4 |DAILY|
    2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX SE 2.0T M5 |RACECAR-ISH|
    2003 MazdaSpeed Protege #566 2.0T M5 |SOLD|
    2001 Mazda Protege MP3 #842 2.0 M5 |RIP|

Ah, drat, the tan interior is breaking my heart -- I need a clean grey interior to restore mine. Good luck!
    Once upon a time, I had a 1993 Protege LX with about 34,000 miles -- owned by my family since new, got it from my dad two years prior with about 18,000 (and two of the original tires) -- then I gifted it to a friend who needed a car. Now it has come back to me with 55,000 and a smoke-laden interior (plus lots of little broken things), so I'm trying to figure out what to do with it.

Comment

Would you be willing to pull a wiring harness for me? I need the harness that goes from the fuse box to the trunk (tail lights). The good news is I don't need the wires that go to the passive belt system at all so you can cut it off where it goes under the driver seat to the passenger side of the car. Keeps you from having to pull out the carpet. I just need the harness as it runs down the driver's side of the car, across to the fuel pump, and back to the tail lights.

Comment

Depends on how much youd be willing to give me for said harness lol

Comment

Originally posted by xplosiv View Post
          Depends on how much youd be willing to give me for said harness lol
          Haha...well it is a bit of a pain to get out if you try and save all the little press in clips that hold it. If I can't find one at the local U-Pull-It I'll PM you.

Comment

how much do you want for the horn pad? (assuming the clips aren't broken)
            94 Protege DX 5sp
            for discounted prices on blasting and powder coating check out. (mention club protege to receive a discount)
            https://www.facebook.com/AS.Perfomance.Coatings

Comment

The whole car is pending sale, however our pull a part has 5 of these things. So if theres something youre having a hard time finding, let me know and ill try to get out there.

Comment

How much do you want for a handful of window trim clips mailed to 96707 Hawaii?
                Before you criticize someone, first try walking a mile in their shoes. Because then you'll be a mile away, and you'll have their shoes...

Comment

Working...
                X