GI; BG collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GI; BG collection

2020 was a rough year and we're liking moving to Florida as a result. I've got too many cars and they can't all come along. I'm looking to get rid of everything BG plus a ton of parts. I'd like it all to go in one shot, but I'm open for suggestions:
    1. 323 - with GTR engine running on MS3, pierce MS rear lat links. Car doesn't run right now, it's stuck in the garage, brakes are locked up and the turbo burns oil. But I do have a set of mint A-pillar covers, GTR upper and lower winds, high flow fuel rail, SS header and flex fuel sensor waiting to go on.
    2. 4WD Protégé; no engine or trans. Front suspension has been power-coated. Manual rack conversion. Is a 5-speed car.
    3. 2wd Protégé. 2wd/Auto - nothing exciting, but it runs and drives and get 40 mpg.
    4. Parts, Parts & more parts; complete AC system, complete manual trans pedal set-up, V6 mounts + MX3 trans. Door panels, glass, switch's etc.
    Looking for $4500 for everything
    Attached Files

An update: the SOHC/auto car just got a whole new exhaust from the manifold back, the cat is still original, but the rest is new.

Comment

Up date; the wife is determined to get rid of the 4x4; she's got it on marketplace for $300. The people who are interested, besides low balling (on a $300 car!); keep asking about the exhaust. My guess they'll cut the cat out and scrap the rest. Seriously, if you have any interest in saving this car, let me know, we can work something out.

Comment

I might still be
        5 boosted bp cars,why...

Comment

great, I'll get some under carriage pics up soon and move it into it's own FS post. The car is currently sitting on property I don't own anymore, but I need to prep the spot I'm moving it to first.

Comment

Working...
          X