FS: Protégé 4x4; $200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Protégé 4x4; $200

Protege 4x4; no engine or trans. converted to manual rack (job still in progress); additional spares available. I've lost the land I was keeping the car on and we are moving, so it has to go.
    Attached Files

More pics

A few more pics. As you can see, I don't quite have the manual steering conversion complete. The rack, LCAs and Spindles are from a MX3. They are just bolted in place to move it. The plan is to finish the job off, but I'm waiting for it to warm up a bit, plus there are more pressing projects going on. If the plan is to take it for parts, it can go as is.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG1017.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	397.2 KB
ID:	1245969Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG1018.jpg
Size:	383.3 KB
ID:	1245968Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG1016.jpg
Size:	397.0 KB
ID:	1245967

Comment

I see you have the 4wd metal skid trays. I'd do 100 shipped for those. You sell the cat to scrappers for $100 and you could make the car "tow it and take it". I'd take it full lot but much too far.
      Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
      kitty, you are a hilarious woman
      Originally posted by HopelessCow
      there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
      Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

Right now, Ryan (Ryan1?, not FE323) has first Dibs. We where chatting on marketplace, but I'd rather be over here. Plus, I'd like to see the car go to someone within the CP family AND I'd like to keep the car together. But if it ends up being a part out, I'll let you know.

Comment

If this still available let me know. Am in Chicago. I woukd be able to pick it up
          ANGEL

Comment

spindles

Finally got around to installing bearings into the spindles and the spindles on the car. I wanted to get this done before the car left.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG1048.jpg
Size:	399.2 KB
ID:	1245996

Comment

Any chance you still have the car?

Comment

Car is still available; I have it back up on market place; come get it before it goes to a scraper. The rear diff alone is worth the $$

Comment

I'd have bought it by now if it were closer. GLWS.
                  1990 Protege 4WD
                  GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
                  ├┼┤
                  2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

Car is gone; so sad.

Comment

Working...
                    X