• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by purewhitemp5 View Post
    Sorry fellas, My protege days are over.
    That's gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Jho View Post
      That's gay.
      wait untill i post pics of this supercharged beast............paid only 3,000 for it cuz the guy thought the rear wheel bearigs were shot......he he he........all it needed was the hole in the center of the rim bored out 2mm in the rear. The noise he was hearing was the rotors moving around.
      c+p>c<c+d1>c+p<m+d2>m<m+f>f<c+p>m<m+f>f<f+s1>c+p<c +s2>c<c+p>

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

Comment

wait untill i post pics of this supercharged beast............paid only 3,000 for it cuz the guy thought the rear wheel bearigs were shot......he he he........all it needed was the hole in the center of the rim bored out 2mm in the rear. The noise he was hearing was the rotors moving around.
        I'm not a fan of those cars, but I'm glad you found a new ride, and for a good price as well.

Enjoy it!

Comment

Originally posted by Jho View Post
          You just want a sunroof Chris.
          you would be correct sir. lol.

Sorry fellas , My protege days are over. Just picked up a 1999 pearl white Millenia S !! This car is the shizzle!!
          congrats on the ride.
          1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
          1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
          2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

I would have gotten the Non-supercharged version.
            That miller cycle engine is soo problematic.

Also, when you start seing alot of white smoke that means that the seals on your supercharger went.

Muah HAHAHA .. have fun!!

99 Integra GSR SOLD
            93 Protege LX Current DD
            92 Accord EX Teh Baby!

MX-3 Front seats, MX-3 Complete center console
            VW Cabriolet Front lip, Familia rear Garnish, Foglights with OEM Switch

Comment

^Sounds like you know from experience.

Comment

Originally posted by GranadaTeg View Post
                I would have gotten the Non-supercharged version.
                That miller cycle engine is soo problematic.

Also, when you start seing alot of white smoke that means that the seals on your supercharger went.

Muah HAHAHA .. have fun!!

Dont have to worry about that for a while a new engine was put in 16,000 miles ago. The car came with every service record since it rolled off the Mazda Dealer lot. Including the original window sticker.
                c+p>c<c+d1>c+p<m+d2>m<m+f>f<c+p>m<m+f>f<f+s1>c+p<c +s2>c<c+p>

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

Comment

Sounds like a decent buy.

Comment

Working...
                  X