Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found mine $700 needs a bit of exhaust work/struts all power LX!

Good Luck on your search!
    1991 Mazda 323 Base (Gretchen)-Build Thread
    Sold-1987 Mazda 323 Wagon (Molly)-Build Thread
    R.I.P.-1988 Mazda 323 GT (Misty) -Build Thread

Oh Colorado, how beautiful your mountains and awesome your roads!

Comment

its flaming!
      womp

Comment

Originally posted by Crazypunkerguy View Post
        Found mine $700 needs a bit of exhaust work/struts all power LX!

Good Luck on your search!
        Nice find. a paint job is in order
        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Oh it's hard to tell but they are that stupid Mystic Chrome flip floppy candy out of a can craziness! Yes flat black is in order probably won't happen till summer when the GT is back on the road! Sorry for the Thread Jack Jo! So to help BUMP Help Jo find a winter car! Here's a few links unsure how far they are from you exactly but they are in Maine!

I will keep checking around! I noticed you talked to the guy with the GT in PA on FEOA what happened with that one?
          Last edited by Crazypunkerguy; 10-30-2007, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazypunkerguy View Post
            Oh it's hard to tell but they are that stupid Mystic Chrome flip floppy candy out of a can craziness! Yes flat black is in order probably won't happen till summer when the GT is back on the road! Sorry for the Thread Jack Jo! So to help BUMP Help Jo find a winter car! Here's a few links unsure how far they are from you exactly but they are in Maine!

I will keep checking around! I noticed you talked to the guy with the GT in PA on FEOA what happened with that one?
            Looks like a nice score man!

The guy in PA is a total loser..........bad attitude.........don't want to get into it. Too bad really.

The second link you posted, I called that guy and told him I was coming up in two days to buy it..........the next day he called to say he sold it. I was so pissed.

Oh wells, something will pop up.

Comment

Same thing happened to me with the first pro I tried to buy! Then he posted it the next week for less then I was willing to pay him! It's ok though this one only has 126k on it and the engine runs amazing there's a few little things but most definitely under $300 in repairs (about $100 for me) I will still try and keep my eyes open! These's a BP swapped wagon in florida he wants like $800!!

Comment

have you bought anything yet?
                in case you are still looking I am going to be selling mine, which is black 90 LX, RUST free body, JVC head and 6 by 9" in the back Sony speakers. CAI, Ebay front strut bar, NGK plug wires, 626 front lip, new tires, and new clutch master and slave cylinders, very clean.
                114000 miles and its 5 speed
                let me know

Comment

Originally posted by arslantm View Post
                  have you bought anything yet?
                  in case you are still looking I am going to be selling mine, which is black 90 LX, RUST free body, JVC head and 6 by 9" in the back Sony speakers. CAI, Ebay front strut bar, NGK plug wires, 626 front lip, new tires, and new clutch master and slave cylinders, very clean.
                  114000 miles and its 5 speed
                  let me know
                  I'm still looking for a car.

Hopefully I'll be looking at an EGT and a Protege LX this week............if somebody would friggen get back to me for once.

I will keep you in mind though. Thanks for the offer.

Comment

interested? :-D (the red one btw.. i keep the police interceptor)

Comment

I like it, it's sharp. I really like the color scheme and the wheels. A little far though. I do apprecaite the offer however.

I'm checking out a black '94 LX with a sunroof and M/T tomorrow night. That meets every single requirement if I had my 1st gen of choice. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Jho View Post

I'm checking out a black '94 LX with a sunroof and M/T tomorrow night. That meets every single requirement if I had my 1st gen of choice. :D
                        nuff said.
                        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

I just hope it's not a piece.

Comment

I just got back from checking it out. It's in very good condition, and I bought it!

I'll be picking it up on Sunday.

Comment

I just got back from checking it out. It's in very good condition, and I bought it!

I'll be picking it up on Sunday.
                              Bastard.
                              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
                                Bastard.
                                Jealousy is a stinky cologne.

Comment

Working...
                                X