No announcement yet.

Importing a 90-94 GTX in Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

skylines are no big deal here i think there are 2 or 3 of them here in buffalo seen one last year a a cruise night with ny plates on it

Comment

Theres the white one for sale in quebec I know the guy he's taking good care of these cars, he loves these cars and it's probably him that have the red gtr. The white GTR is for sale on the website

LesPAC.com, le meilleur site d'annonces classées au Québec pour vendre, acheter ou louer des articles neufs ou usagés de véhicules, ameublement, immobilier, appareils électroniques, informatique et bien plus.

known as a 323 gtr (not familia) and he sell it for 13 000$

Comment

Originally posted by filxtx View Post
        I had no problem importing my GTR, the guy I was buying it keeps the care to put the car street legal for the province of quebec. But i had to admit that finding an insurance is a bit tricky!
        How much did that all end up running you??
        Drew
        '95 EGT 1.8
        T
        '93 ELX 1.9 SC
        '91 ELX 1.9

Comment

We would love to help you import a vehicle from Japan. Checkout our vehicle listings to see what we have available. Have a dream car in mind? We can help you find it, just let us know.

These guys are awesome, and will help you out.

They're over in BC.

Comment

Originally posted by Skuce View Post

These boxes are really expensive if you compare to the skylines or nissan s series I really wanted this car so pay the price. In Canada it's about 12 000$ to have a Familia GTR, but at this price it's almost brand new

Comment

Originally posted by Skuce View Post
              I've seen them for as little as $6000 landed, converted, and safety checked.

Comment

6000$ landed but it depend on where you live, for my self i live in quebec so it cost the sipping between vancouver and montreal

Comment

Working...
                X