No announcement yet.

1st gen turbo manifold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is awesome...i can't wait for the finished results....Ill DEFINATELY be purchasing one if everything works out.
    Eat ****.

Comment

Hit a snag in the machining process, the school machine shop does not have the right tools to machine the pipes correctly. I am returning home next week and will finish the pipes and welding there. Sorry for the wait. For anybody who has a welder themselves and feels like taking on a task i can sell the flanges alone, or with non fited mandrel bent tubing. For everybody else its will be a bit longer.
      94 Protege LX

Comment

Ive got a welder at my house......do you have pics of the flanges and tubing?
        Eat ****.

Comment

Hows the process coming?
          Too bad I have AWD and you don't!

Comment

back to the top.. hopefully for some updates

Comment

Ok guys sorry about the wait, been busy at school so progress has been slow. Currently the pipes are being welded. The prototype is almost finished the only thing that is left is to weld the pipes to the flanges. I hope to have a process set up to make these shortly. I will post pics once completed. Again sorry for the wait.
              94 Protege LX

Comment

Woo progress.........I WANT ONE!!!!!
                Eat ****.

Comment

Got another update for everybody. The prototype is being welded as we speak. I will be selling it. Stay tuned for detail
                  94 Protege LX

Comment

any updates?
                    hello 4g63 nice to meet you

Comment

Bump for updates.......
                      "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
                      -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
                      *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
                      172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
                      New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

ok heres what is going on. Protype is in 3 parts right now flange pipes and turbo flange. The guy who was supposed to weld it for me has now said he can't so I am trying to find another person to weld it. Everything is machined and ready to be welded so if you have a welder and wanna finish welding it yourself let me know I'll be happy to sell it. As for more in the future I would expect that it would be a little while because I am moving to NC. I will try to get set up down there as soon as possible. Sorry for the wait.
                        94 Protege LX

Comment

I can weld stainless, alumium and steel. Talk to me. Email me pics of what you have and I'll see if I can finish it.

Comment

I'm looking for a digital camera, when I find one I will post pics.
                            94 Protege LX

Comment

Ah good news. I have found somebody to finish welding the manifold here. Additonally I got my hands on a camera and I will be posting pictures either sunday or monday
                              94 Protege LX

Comment

I just picked up a T3 from el junkyard, and I just picked up a welder. How much you be wantin' fer yer manifold arrr.

Comment

Working...
                                X