No announcement yet.

Xcelerated Concepts - CF/FG Products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im still in. Is Darryl even on the GB list, or has he just been helping us out. Either way I think it's safe to say we can trust him. Lets get this thing goin!!! O- and I still want a red and black one.
    Too bad I have AWD and you don't!

Comment

Well, i don't mind helping out at all (yes i am on the GB list ) but since Xcelerated is in Canada and Mike_moss is friends with Joe, he may be the best person to ask to take the wheel at this point.

The money would have to be filtered to CDN funny money anyway, so why have it change hands twice. Of course, assuming Mike is cool with all this.

Mike has proved himself a valued member of ClubP and i have full trust in him.

Waddya say Mike?

Comment

I don't mind helping out, but I'll be double-checking with Joe to see what his input on the GB is and so all the details can be worked out.
        My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
        - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

So, we will wait to hear back from you Mike. Can we get a new thread started in the group buy section for this?!?!? We will need to know a final price, what if any options we have with carbon/kevlar weeves or vents or anything. Lets set in stone what the product will be and the quality we can expect. I am excited to see this thing finally going. Thanks for your help!
          Too bad I have AWD and you don't!

Comment

For sure. Either Joe or myself will be posting up in the GB thread Darryl started.

MOSI Race Dynamics

Comment

Originally posted by MazdaRacer
              The money would have to be filtered to CDN funny money anyway, so why have it change hands twice. Of course, assuming Mike is cool with all this.
              Not an issue, I have a USD acct.

Mike, and I will sort everything out this week.

Comment

fair enough, thanks guys!

Comment

ok thanks im still in im not selling my spot thanks mike and everyone for keeping this alive
                  02 msp clone gone but will never be forgotten

Comment

cool. as long as the price isnt exceedingly different im still in
                    1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
                    Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
                    "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

Ok so just to clarify, how many confirmed (deposit received) buyers would be in on this? Who was in charge of the GB originally? Whoever that is, can you please PM me so that we can discuss all the fine details and maybe get this going? The sooner for us, the better... as you know the busy time of the season is quickly approaching and we would like to start on this (if it's happening) before things get too busy.

Comment

We have 10 ppl with deposits received by P-rotege (Rob) who was in charge, i helped with some parts of it, but it was P-rotege's baby.

Seeing as Mike_moss knows you and is also in Canada, he agreed to take the helm, and i'll be here to help as well.

Comment

Moss dropped off a donor hood to me on Saturday. We are all set to roll on our end of things.

Price will be $525 CDN. We have color Kevlar available, it is an extra $100 for this option. However, please check with me when ordering the kevlar option to make sure we have the color your interested in stock!

No vent option at this time! That involves a lot more work, let's concentrate on getting the OE done first.

I need an update on the deposits. We can't start until that is settled.

Comment

Joe, PM sent.

MOSI Race Dynamics

Comment

willl you be making hoods for the 99-00 models?????
                              What good is money if it can't inspire terror in your fellow man?

Comment

Originally posted by curtis
                                willl you be making hoods for the 99-00 models?????
                                Not right now. We are dealing with this first. We can discuss that afterwards, if you have 10+ interested.

Comment

Working...
                                X