No announcement yet.

Microtech LT10s New Model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another question. How much more would it cost to have you source a stock gtr harness, and pre wire the microtech to the harness?
    2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Normaly we sell the gtr harness $450 complete with injectors,maf sensor and Computer.But it very rare.When people buy front clip he never take out the harness.Only he run the full standalone Ecu.If u need the Microtech LT10s,i can sell to u $1000.

Originally posted by Marc93lx
      Another question. How much more would it cost to have you source a stock gtr harness, and pre wire the microtech to the harness?

Comment

What the microtech can do it

Pls click here what the microtech can do for supra 1000+Bhp.

Comment

Im very interested in this, I will just need a little time to acquire the necessary funds. I'll keep in touch.
          2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

If u can get 4 or 5 person with u buy the microtech,I can come down and do together.Thanks for your interested in this.Hope can hear u soon.
            Originally posted by Marc93lx
            Im very interested in this, I will just need a little time to acquire the necessary funds. I'll keep in touch.

Comment

i'll be in the market for a lt-10 just not now. probably in febuary or so.

Comment

Rpm2 Racing Web

Hi All,
                Visit my Hompage http://rpm2racing.fotopages.com get some information

Thanks

Comment

wow, you go to other coutries to tune peoples cars? Thats extreme Customer Service.
                  The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Tuning

Yes..i got lots of customer using the microtech.

Comment

I have a 97 mazda protege and i'm currently doing a GTX engine swap to this vehicle. The Microtech LT8 was recommended by the seller of the engine. would it make more sense to by a LT10?
                      what is included in the package?
                      97 Mazda Protege GT

BEFOREAFTER

Comment

LT8s and LT10s

reddragonmazda,
                        The Lt8s and Lt10s totaly is same function at all,Just Lt10s have 4 additional Aux out/in put control.For Lt10s Usd$1000 is not include my pakage just normal set.For pakage is Usd$1300 include Bosch coils and Handcontrol.

Originally posted by reddragonmazda
                        I have a 97 mazda protege and i'm currently doing a GTX engine swap to this vehicle. The Microtech LT8 was recommended by the seller of the engine. would it make more sense to by a LT10?
                        what is included in the package?

Comment

Ok i think I get what ur saying and I think i'ss stick with the LT8. How much is it for this package? Another thing if i wanted u to come to Barbados and do the tuning for me how much would that cost me?
                          97 Mazda Protege GT

BEFOREAFTER

Comment

Working...
                          X