Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

these clear headligths are made from sythethics like all the modern headlights are oem (here in europe too...) they use h4-lamps.

i can get you the oem esm ones. which have lenses made from glass (h4 too). they will fit the offered clear corners. or the edm amber ones.

and i can get them for protege (4door) and 323 (3 door) as the protege in the first yearsa got different shape headlights.

any questions? -->office@speedworks.at

Comment

im interested, contact us when you have CLEARance.
      Tricks get applause... Style gets respect.

Comment

yeah when your cleared and verified definetly contact b/c i am definetly interested
        Mazstyle> :suckie: < Other Cars

Comment

can we just get the corners themselves?
          1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
          Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
          "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

ill close this until you talk to pigeon, and get your vendor status verified.
            .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
            225.94wtq
            torque monster!!!!
            dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
            http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
            http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Originally posted by worldhazard
              can we just get the corners themselves?
              No, they wont fit with usdm lights. You will either need those headligts or edm/jdm lights.
              2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

I am in communication with this seller. This thread will remain closed, however will be moved to the vendors section.

It will be re-opened when this seller completes the AVM process.

Comment

Working...
                X