Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok sorry to get off topic but whos blue 323 is that? got any more info on that car??

Comment

Originally posted by Hot_Wheels View Post
      ok sorry to get off topic but whos blue 323 is that? got any more info on that car??
      Hybrid Liger is his screen name.
      1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
      http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

dam ill be hittin u up when i get my swap then 4 one of these bad boys =]
        sigpic

Comment

(this is all I am saying... PERIOD I will not respond to this thread again, so respond however you want but know I wont clutter this thread up) but its funny how the one pipe I had an issue with, that you said "i was the only one who was too stupid to install" is the one you have now revised and include a soft 90* instead of a hard, you say "to make it fit better"... weird... I thought I was the only one that couldnt make it fit right... its sad my overpayment didnt even buy me an apology let alone some service.
          Last edited by FazdaBoy4ever; 05-23-2009, 09:24 PM.
          There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Comment

im sure he did that for the fact that not everyone is using a vj20 he gave me the same thing with my kit so it would work with my t3

Comment

Another install with my fmic kit I did for my buddy Mike (pumer)
              Attached Files
              1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
              http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

CLOSED til further notice,

Steve: contact ryan, eric and myself ASAP
                "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
                -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
                *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
                172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
                New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

Working...
                X