No announcement yet.

AWR orders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's now been 2 weeks since my payment and I'm still yet to receive replies to any of my emails, let alone receive the engine mounts themselves.

I'll give them a couple days to reply to my latest email (which was sent to all three listed emails; tony at awrracing dot com, awr at awrracing dot com, awrracing at aol dot com), then I'll give them a call.

I remember someone mentioning in this thread that they lived close-by to AWR Racing? Whoever it was, PM me please.

Thanks,
    Hayden.

EDIT: And it seems awr at awrracing dot com, which is listed as their customer service email on Paypal, does not even exist according to this "Mail Delivery Failed" email I just received.
    Last edited by Duste; 10-18-2010, 02:39 AM.
    Ford Laser KF2 TX3 Turbo - BPT, GT2860RS, B6T rods, 550cc injectors, FMIC, 3" exhaust, MegaSquirt-I v3, MFactory LSD

Comment

Flyrtle 6.0 Dynojet @ 15psi on BP26 ECU 229.31 whp / 229.95 ft-lb
      HPLogic Mustang Dyno @ 15psi on MS1 v3 226 whp / 195 ft-lb [HD Video]
      Soon to be powered by a Precision snail on crack...

Add me on more pictures of my projects can be found there.

Comment

quick question. does anyone know if the BG front mount is the same as the BF? i want to order an AWR mount for the front but im using a BF front mount on a 626 trans bracket. if the BG is the same i will just order that. when i say the same i mainly am talking about the bolt spacing. thanks.

sorry for the thread jack.
        Last edited by DeeAOne; 10-18-2010, 03:02 AM.

'88 323 sedan, K-swapped..

'03.5 Mazdaspeed Protege - miss it so much..

'01 Dodge Ram 3500 Cummins - 323 hauler

Comment

Success; three have been shipped, the last is still being fabricated.

Faith restored.
          Last edited by Duste; 10-18-2010, 12:48 PM.
          Ford Laser KF2 TX3 Turbo - BPT, GT2860RS, B6T rods, 550cc injectors, FMIC, 3" exhaust, MegaSquirt-I v3, MFactory LSD

Comment

Comment

Just out of curiosity, How many of you that actually have the top trans mount have attempted to install it??

Comment

Transmission mount will hopefully arrive some time next week, if it does I'll attempt to install it next weekend and let you know how I go.

Comment

Did you manage to install and fit AWR engine mounts to your Laser KF? ... I am planning to order for my Ford Laser KH with BPT. Did u order the 4 piece for AWR-3301KT Protege and Mazdaspeed Protege or the Protege 323 1990-1994 part?

Comment

Front, rear and drivers-side (non-transmission-side) are all installed but the OEM transmission mount currently does not line up. Still waiting on the AWR transmissions mount to arrive, just shot an email Tony's way a couple hours ago to see if it has been shipped off yet (he told me it'd be shipped on 1/11/10). Hopefully it will fit snuggly in to place.

The mounts you need are:
                    Front+rear: http://store.awrracing.com/products/...%252d1994.html
                    Transmission: http://store.awrracing.com/products/...rt-Tracer.html
                    Drivers-side: http://store.awrracing.com/products/...nger-Side.html

Comment

Thanks Duste. Have you tried Pedders Suspension parts in Australia? It seems that they have a lot of variety in parts and hope you will be able to make a comparison once you've tried your AWR parts as compared with OEM and Pedders...

Comment

Nah I haven't used Pedders Suspension.

Comment

Hayden
                          The mount has not shipped as of today, but if all goes well it should ship on Wednesday. It is at the powder coating shop right now. Again sorry for the delay.

awr
                          Last email said it would be shipped out on Monday, with Monday being November 1...3+ weeks ago.

Not overly fussed to be honest so long as it gets here, but if I have to fiddle around getting it to fit, I'll be slightly annoyed to say the least lol.

Comment

Originally posted by jinx View Post
                            Just out of curiosity, How many of you that actually have the top trans mount have attempted to install it??
                            Nobody??

Originally posted by Duste View Post
                            Last email said it would be shipped out on Monday, with Monday being November 1...3+ weeks ago.

Not overly fussed to be honest so long as it gets here, but if I have to fiddle around getting it to fit, I'll be slightly annoyed to say the least lol.
                            Any word yet?

Comment

I did ask Tony to send me an email when he had sent it off, but he didn't. Was going to send him another email today (as today marks a week since the day he said he would finally post it out) asking him what the hell was going on but I ended up with an email from USPS instead, telling me it's been posted off. Still though, that's a whole week after he said he would post it out from last time, and 4 weeks since the time before that, and who knows how long since the time before that.

1-2 weeks and you shall have an answer regarding the transmission mount fitting or not.

Comment

im reading this thread and although i like my awr mounts, they must really not like you guys or something lol too bad for awr bad publicity goes a long way in their field of business
                                Last edited by vtec-this; 12-02-2010, 12:45 PM.

S197 Mustang GT Convertible The New DD. (Ford Racing 3.73/JLT CAI/SCT SF3 Tuner/Ford Racing Exhaust)
                                2009 Nissan Rogue SL AWD Maximus Tractionous Wifeymobilious
                                Previous ~ 235whp 1.8 BP Powered 2003 MazdaSpeed Protege ~ - Sold

Comment

Working...
                                X