No announcement yet.

AWR orders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm done dealing with them.. He'd rather refund my money and take the mount back then fix a simple error to keep a paying customer happy. They can kiss my

Flyrtle 6.0 Dynojet @ 15psi on BP26 ECU 229.31 whp / 229.95 ft-lb
    HPLogic Mustang Dyno @ 15psi on MS1 v3 226 whp / 195 ft-lb [HD Video]
    Soon to be powered by a Precision snail on crack...

Add me on more pictures of my projects can be found there.

Comment

Darn, I was gonna be buying all 4 mounts from them, but after reading this thread, I am having 2nd thoughts. Would I be better off just to buy some universal urethane bushings of the right size and replace the 4 rubber ones on my mounts? I mean, they wouldnt be as pretty as the AWR mounts, but they should function the same, no?
      Tyler has spoken

Comment

Snug as a bug!

All four mounts are now in. It's that damn front-mount that is the problem to fit (it's about 1/2" taller than the stock mount and hence tilts the engine back and mis-aligns the transmission mount). Drop the cross-member, bolt up the transmission mount, bolt up the cross-member with a bit of flex and Bob's your uncle.

Not sure what the rules on swearing are for this forum, but SOLID AS **** comes to mind with these mounts.

From the welds to the powdercoating, all four mounts are of superb quality. The only negativity I have about them is the wait - 1 month for the first three (front, rear, belt-side) and 2 months for the last one (transmission-side).
        Ford Laser KF2 TX3 Turbo - BPT, GT2860RS, B6T rods, 550cc injectors, FMIC, 3" exhaust, MegaSquirt-I v3, MFactory LSD

Comment

how much $ are those mounts? I made my two butom mount with prothane bushings....they work awesome.
          sigpicBACK TO SQUARE 1

Comment

Originally posted by Duste View Post
            Snug as a bug!

All four mounts are now in. It's that damn front-mount that is the problem to fit (it's about 1/2" taller than the stock mount and hence tilts the engine back and mis-aligns the transmission mount). Drop the cross-member, bolt up the transmission mount, bolt up the cross-member with a bit of flex and Bob's your uncle.

Not sure what the rules on swearing are for this forum, but SOLID AS **** comes to mind with these mounts.

From the welds to the powdercoating, all four mounts are of superb quality. The only negativity I have about them is the wait - 1 month for the first three (front, rear, belt-side) and 2 months for the last one (transmission-side).
            So either you have the same 2nd half to the trans mount that they used, or they fixed the problem completely. What's the stamp on the 2nd half of the part that bolts to the trans? if you don't mind looking that is... I'm very curious because if there is one that fits, I'd like to find it to replace the rigged one that I'm using from a KIA.

Flyrtle 6.0 Dynojet @ 15psi on BP26 ECU 229.31 whp / 229.95 ft-lb
            HPLogic Mustang Dyno @ 15psi on MS1 v3 226 whp / 195 ft-lb [HD Video]
            Soon to be powered by a Precision snail on crack...

Add me on more pictures of my projects can be found there.

Comment

I'll pop down to my parents this weekend to check for you. I have to remove the mount again anyway to make up a bracket for my oil filter (going where the battery tray would normally bolt to), so no dramas at all in checking.
              Ford Laser KF2 TX3 Turbo - BPT, GT2860RS, B6T rods, 550cc injectors, FMIC, 3" exhaust, MegaSquirt-I v3, MFactory LSD

Comment

Hi there,

I ordered long time ago a set of awr engine mounts, he was not making the tranny mount when i bought a set, communication was normal, he just didn't wrote very well the adress, i had to make a lot of phonecall for fix that, i'm from Belgium (europe) shipping delays were correct.

Here's pictures of my mounts for you see the quality, i took thoses on 88 durameters, hope it help ! but now i really want to have the gearbox mount ! i'll drop him a serious e-mail about quality and battery bolt !

We stay in contact guys !
                Attached Files

Comment

they look to be in good shape/quality.
                  ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                  he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Oh yes, it was well packaged and they are well built !

I received a answer from Tony for the tranny mount !

Can't wait to get the final product

Hope it's help !

Cheers guys !

Comment

Working...
                    X