WTB Side Mouldings...ASAP!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soccom2005
    I am really retarded but what does JDM mean? Is it top line quality for mazdas?
    Jack Daniels Manufacturing. It's basically a bunch of drunk bastards that can somehow turn out better than average Mazda parts while stone drunk.

Comment

Japanese Domestic Market
      91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.
      Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

Originally posted by mannydingo
        Jack Daniels Manufacturing. It's basically a bunch of drunk bastards that can somehow turn out better than average Mazda parts while stone drunk.
        hahaha
        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

tom, your PM box is full.
          If you can't differentiate between brake and break, you should go back to school
          -----
          Miscellaneous Pics of Turbo Protege Build
          Big Front Brake Install using Wilwood Calipers
          Factory Service Manuals and Familia Brochures - PDF

Comment

Wow

Did not mean to cause so much controversy by offerring the side moldings at N/C. Just tried to help out a fellow member.

ftjandra: I have bad news. I gave the moldings to my shipping dept at work in a fedex tube and they can't find them. Im hoping they did not accidentally throw them away!! I'll look again tomorrow. They either lost them or shipped them to you without logging it into the Fedex book.

Comment

I've got a set of USDM side moldings sitting in the garage-for free+shipping if anyone wants them. Lemme know..
              Current-'08 MZ3 Hatch auto, '04 MZ3 Hatch 5-spd, '03 Pro-Lx 5 spd,
              '56 VW Cal Ragtop
              www.cardomain.com/ride/2285117/1

Comment

Originally posted by Bill
                I've got a set of USDM side moldings sitting in the garage-for free+shipping if anyone wants them. Lemme know..
                I would like to get them if tom can't find his. Let's wait around a week, maybe tom's will just show up here. But if not, I definately want them.
                If you can't differentiate between brake and break, you should go back to school
                -----
                Miscellaneous Pics of Turbo Protege Build
                Big Front Brake Install using Wilwood Calipers
                Factory Service Manuals and Familia Brochures - PDF

Comment

Go ahead and buy these. No one knows where mine went. I wasn't going to charge you anything as they were only going to cost around 6.00 to ship. If they suddenly show up, youll have a set of spares.

Comment

I have a set as well...if anyone is need pm me...
                    "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Working...
                    X