• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB Pro LX or EGT AUTO Jackshaft

As the title say, gimme a price plus shipping
    "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
    -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
    *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
    172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
    New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

I've got a Protege AT halfshaft. Let's talk.

Comment

So a jackshaft is another name for a halfshaft? Make sure the part is in good condition, Jho. We don't want him to feel he got SHAFTed. Cua! cua! cua! cua! I'm just too funny.

Comment

What im talking about is the shaft that goes into the tranny and bolts to the block. usually reffered to as a "jackshaft" or "intermediate shaft". A half shaft would be an axle containing both CV's with one end attatching the the differential (or jackshaft for the passenger side) and to the spindle on the other end.

and to be honest "jackshaft is an incorrect term, as a real jackshaft is a device for turning the wheels of a locomotive

Pm me a price jho
        -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.

Comment

Well, I have what you need, I just have a different name for it than you do. I guess neither of us call it by the proper name. PM me an offer.

Comment

Here's a picture of it as is. I will separate the axel from it, and clean it up for you.
            Attached Files

Comment

If you also happen to have the bolts for the block that would be awsome too
              -Thomas A. Edison

Comment

Originally posted by MD323 View Post
                If you also happen to have the bolts for the block that would be awsome too
                You got it man.

I'll get it all ready to go, and let you know when I send it your way.

Comment

Working...
                X