No announcement yet.

Manual seat belts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you could get another set, I'd be game to buy. I don't need plastic, just the belt, bolt to bolt. I'm fairly sure the latch is the same, or could work.
    Just what is in black, minus the plastic covers.
    No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

^ I could probably. Well, depends on how many Pro's with black interior there are. The plastic in the circled part, you will get, cause you cant take it off, unless you break it. Plus, it'll cover the ugly hole in your carpet.

Comment

LOL, I have no carpet. no dash, no hvac, no rear seat. I have the two front seats, and bare wires running around. This car is going just shy of rally, I want it road legal, and 4p harnesses aren't legal, hence why I'm looking for the manual belts. Color doesn't matter, since I have nothing to color match either. Well, I guess the seats, but eh, that's the only "trim" I have left and that's going when I get better seats.
        No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

^You're a mad man.

Comment

effin' rights to the mad men and their cars! I'll have the fastest 4wd sohc pro!
            and these guys inspired me...to an extent
            http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=776885
            most awesome stripping of a car ever.

Comment

Originally posted by almightybmw View Post
              http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=776885
              most awesome stripping of a car ever.
              my buddy got sawzall happy with his daewoo one summer afternoon:
              Attached Files

Comment

Hahahaha! Wow to both.

Comment

Well, I think I'm going to the JY this saturday. I"ll try to get two sets of black b elts only, no trim. Will let you know how it goes, and how to send payment.

Comment

hawt black seatbelt action!

Comment

Picked up two sets.

Comment

Working...
                      X