Wanted 93/94 protege 1.8L DOHC engine wiring harness for 5 speed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanted 93/94 protege 1.8L DOHC engine wiring harness for 5 speed

I'm looking for a protege engine wiring harness for a 5 speed with the 1.8L DOHC engine

rustybarnard440@hotmail.com or PM me

how hard is that to remove? If it isnt to much time consuming I can get it in the next few days. I got a GI with a protege listed and can get parts. check it out and let me know
    -Oscar

Comment

i have one out of a 93 323 .....100 its urs

Comment

Originally posted by gt40oscar View Post
        how hard is that to remove? If it isnt to much time consuming I can get it in the next few days. I got a GI with a protege listed and can get parts. check it out and let me know
        Its very easy to remove. You unplug it from the ECU under the center console unplug everything in the engine bay. theres a couple eyelets that are bolted to grounds..then pull the plugs that plug into the ecu though the firewall after poping the grommet loose and then unclip it where it goes into the fuse box.
        Originally posted by don_don View Post
        i have one out of a 93 323 .....100 its urs
        one from a 323 won't work, its got a b6 engine. the BP has different plugs.
        -Steve

94' Protege < Worklog<SOLD!
        VF10 powered!
        262 Whp & 257 Wtq
        13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

I have just the harness. Check your Emails!
          1988 323 GTX

Comment

Still Looking for this engine harness if anyone can help me out. I purchased one this winter off club protege and it wasn't the right one. So here i am looking again. Any help would be appreciated

Comment

Working...
            X